• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The official FAF RP thread

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
*Flies in with a bucket of popcorn and watches the world burn*

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
*Pretends to RP*

WolfNightV4X1

*stabs Coffee with my legendary yiffsword in the back and stuffs popcorn down his throat, murring psychotically because it reminds me of my vore fetish*

WolfNightV4X1

*sets the fire on fire and goes to mental ward for 3802013838403 years*

Schwimmwagen

*types inbetween asterisks as a means to denote action within an imaginary scenario acted out by the members of a web forum*

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
*I waltz in and whip out my cock, eclipsing the sun and slapping every forum member in the face with it*

WolfNightV4X1

*the neckbeards pull out their pony plushes and have an orgy amongst the pyre*

Mikazuki Marazhu

I hate you all
People are flocking around the cart, holding envelopes which contains letters. There are plenty of people around me and this makes me happy. I'm a courier and my job is to send letters and parcels from one town to the other. senders pay half the service while the recipient pays for the other half. I've been doing this for almost all my life so people trusts me. One by one I accepted the items to be sent, I jot down their name and the name of the recipient.

I'll be traveling to Thod Modan, a small mining town at the northern side of the country but to get there I must travel through Kun-lai Mountain a snow capped mountian notorious for having frequent snowstorms. I'm not worried, I've traveled through there so many times. My Tibetan Yak is built to withstand the fiercest of storm, his thick white fur look so hardy and beautiful that I named him snowhoof

With my coin purse full of gold, I should stock up on supplies before heading out, if I'm lucky I'll be at Thod Modan within a week so I visted stores upon stores and purchased lots of Firewood, Bundles of Hay and Food. I loaded my goods on the chart together with my possesssion which includes a gigantic tent. I never had a home, I'm a free spirited panda who never settles in one place for too long. I later then visited the local blacksmith to check if my chart is up for the long haul because the last thing I need is to break down on the mountian with no help whatsoever. With the chart reinforced and the chart loaded, I'm ready to set out. I left the village before the morning sun rised from the horizon, the air was cold and nice. I drew my cloak closer, snowhoof and I truddled through dirt road surrounded by green bushes, trees and grass, We occasionally stop to take a rest. When we arrived at the foot of the Kun-lai mountain, I suddenly heard movement from my cart. I turned around removed the cover on the cart and saw a Chubby Yellow Fox lying beside the hay. His bloodshot eyes looks at me in shock, apparently the unraveling of the cover woke him up.

Young man what are you doing on my cart? I asked him but instead of answering my question his eyes softened. "well.. if you're not going to answer my question you can get off my cart" I said to him,

"I... I needed a ride" the fox spoke.

You should have asked kid rather than sneak on my cart uninvited, you're still getting off the cart because of that! I retorted. I stood up and threatened him.

The Fox got off the cart looking defeated and stood beside the road as I continue to drive, the look of sadness started polluting my brain, I couldnt just leave him there stranded. My conscience made me stop the cart again, He took the hint and sat beside me.

"I'm only taking you to the next town" I said loudly and then suddenly I have the urge to take back what I just said because I realized that the next town is at the other side of the mountain. I started cursing myself in silence, I can't take back my words, what have I gotten myself into? The road through the mountain is covered my thick snow but I can make out the path since I know it so well, light snows falls from the sky, covering pine trees with snow. White hares scurrying around the snow for edible greens, everything feels so nice and serene

"Don't you love snow sometimes?" I asked the Fox without looking at him. If he's coming with me he should at least entertain me with a good conversation.

The fox looked up at the sky and said "Yes, In fact I feel like I'm drawn to it sometimes."

"well.. You should build a house on this mountain then!" I joked

"Yes" he says "perhaps I will"

Then we were quiet once again, I'm not so sure what to say to him, perhaps I'm just shy, I never had anyone but myself on my journies, I don't feel uncomfortable, It just feels "new" to me. Perhaps this is not a good sign, perhaps seclusion made me rusty at social situations. I should try again

"You know.. I never really got your name" I began. "mind if you tell me what it is?"

"Fox" The Fox replied

"You're a fox yes but I'm asking for your name" I said

"My name is Fox" The Fox insisted

"That's quite.... a name you have here" I said, sounding unsure "Well my name is Marazhu"

"I know"

I didn't know what he meant about the last one but suddenly a strong gust of wind hit both of us. I looked up at the sky and saw dark clouds, I groaned. Snow storm doesnt stop us from moving forward, Snowhoof is too good for this so I'm not worried. 4 hours later the wind started kicking up, Pines trees started to sway at the ferocity of the snowstorm. I pulled my cloak closer to me and I looked at the fox. The fox is sitting beside me violently shivering. I completely forgot that he's not used to this condition. I normally don't stop but at this point the fox is at the verge of freezing to death and my conscience wouldnt let that happen. I looked around for a good spot to stop and found a good flat beside the road to set up camp. I directed snowhoof to that area and stopped. I pulled the enormous tent from the cart and started setting it up. I rarely use this tent because it's was too big and setting it up is a tedious task. It's done, the dome shaped tent stood five meters high and wide enough even for 3 Tibetan Yak to stay in. I carried Fox inside the tent and the rest of my possessions, I also let Snowhoof in. I lit a fire inside the tend which gives off warm ligth, Snowhoof lay on the side of the tent looking content. Fox is sitting on the ground next to the fire

Are you OK Fox? I asked.

The fox looked up to me and replied "Yes, Thank you and I'm also sorry for being a burden"

"The storm wont die down for couple of days but that's fine" I said.

Fox looked back the fire. Well if we're going to be stuck he for couple of days, might as well be comfortable so I took out my creature comforts. Carpets, sleeping bags, low tea table, some teawares and incense. I rarely use these but I enjoy then very much. While making tea the entire tent feels warm, the materials used for the tent really insulates heat inside. Took off my cloak and hang it on one of the tent pole. leaving me with my shorts and sleeveless shirt. The fox was looking at me.

"It's going to be too warm with that thing on" I said

The Fox then also took off his cloak. Yellow fur cover his body with exemption of his belly which is covered by white fur. It took a while for me to realize he was topless all these time. He also happen to wear only a loincloth. No wonder he's shivering hard earlier. As he also hangs hi cloak at one of the tent pole my eye gravitated towards his arms, his belly and his groin. Nobody knows this but I'm interested in men, It's something that I had since I can remember. I've never been in a relationship with a man before because people generally doesn't like homosexuals. I avoid men as much as I can because I'm not good in keeping temptations. Men like Fox are his type: chubby. I look at fox in a different light and I'm in trouble being trapped in a tent with a hot guy. Maybe if I coerce him into having sex with me. Maybe he'll say yes.

"Get a grip Marazhu! I told myself, "He's clearly not interested"

I sighed, my subconsiousness is right, he's not interested but I'm sure there is no harm in staring at his nice ass, his nipples and his soft belly. Damn I'm getting hard and I can't jerk off while he's there. I'll just have to wait until he sleeps. The night is here and the wind outside howls like wolves. The fire died out with nothing but few embers on it the entire tent is now cold. Fox is already sleeping in his sleeping bag. I got out of my sleeping bag took off my shorts and fudoshi revealing a fat cock covered in pre-cum. I don't like this because it only means that he's going to shoot a big one. If only he jerked off earlier it wouldnt come to this but I guess there is nothing I can do but to get rid of this. I started replaying the imagine of fox removing his cloak as I masturbate. My breathing is heavy and loud, I couldnt help it. I rarely do this and the sensation is overwhelming. I'm glad that the wind is making noises because Fox wouldn't notice. I reached my peak and cummed. large amount of cum shoots from my penis, covering my hand in white sticky goo. After calming down, I looked at my cum covered hand and said to myself "I really wish these were Fox's semen." I started feeling sorry for myself because I've been a virgin for far too long. I then wiped my hands clean with my dirty fudoshi, I'm just going to use a fresh fudoshi. Later then I went to sleep.

Next morning I woke up early because I forgot to clean up my clothes which I haphazardly scatter on the floor last night. As I gather all my clothes, I noticed that my dirty fudoshi is missing. I need to find it before fox wakes up. I looked under my sleeping bag, beside snowhoof, under the tea table and everywhere. Fox stirred in his sleeping bag and got up. Well If I can't find it I doubt Fox can so I'll just have to look for it later

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I unbutton my zipper

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.

WolfNightV4X1

This was a bad idea, mods please lock this thread

...ohwait

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
in 2008 i'd fucked and yiffed fewer people up to that point than i have since so um, yeah it was good but this is better i guess? could you post something that has a point if you're gonna talk?

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
It's 2015 Joey. "Get a haircut" just doesn't work anymore. It didn't when I first started growing it out in 1996. It's never going to. You're just going to have to do better.