• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The official FAF RP thread

ZaraphayxRedux

The Postmaster
All this salt.

Maybe you fatbodies should go outside.

Crying on the internet doesn't count as exercise.

Masturbation might, the verdict is still out on that one.

Joey

So what is your fucking game anyway? You're waaayyy too angry over this.

i dunno man, i'm doing just fine. you sound pretty angry to me.

maybe if people posted selfies that don't make me limp with disappointment, we'd have a thread here

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
All this salt.

Maybe you fatbodies should go outside.

Crying on the internet doesn't count as exercise.

Masturbation might, the verdict is still out on that one.

Have you touched those 2008 abs yet? :3c

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
i dunno man, i'm doing just fine. you sound pretty angry to me.

maybe if people posted selfies that don't make me limp with disappointment, we'd have a thread here.

So basically you're upset because I didn't provide you with the material that you felt you were entitled to. Maybe call up your ISP and whine about it? That used to be my job. Well, it never was actually my job but, you know what I mean. And guess what, they'll actually care more.

Joey

So basically you're upset because I didn't provide you with the material that you felt you were entitled to. Maybe call up your ISP and whine about it? That used to be my job. Well, it never was actually my job but, you know what I mean. And guess what, they'll actually care more.

No, I don't know what you mean. I literally have no idea what you're talking about because that doesn't make sense.

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
No, I don't know what you mean. I literally have no idea what you're talking about because that doesn't make sense.

Look, you whined because my pic didn't turn you on, as if you were entitled to be turned on by me in the first place. It was an invitation, not a personal present to you. Christ you've never shown anything resembling a personality so I wouldn't be interested in the first place.

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned

Look, you whined because my pic didn't turn you on, as if you were entitled to be turned on by me in the first place. It was an invitation, not a personal present to you. Christ you've never shown anything resembling a personality so I wouldn't be interested in the first place.

Joey

nice double post.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
It has been kinda running kinda crappy the past 3 days.

Soul-Wolf

Banned
Banned
For the sweet sweet furry RP.

It's just amazing how the minute I got bigger things and more important people to care about and stress over you come around like you have to remind me you exist. And while we're at it, fuck you. I stopped working out for a while because when you lose 2 friends in an instant it really fucks you up assuming you actually cared about either of them, which you didn't. Because you don't care about anybody like you do yourself. And that's ultimately why I decided you were a piece of shit. I'll make you a deal, you fuck off, right now, and I won't expose you. Because Butters, there's people around these parts that want me to.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
:3c I've always been on here, so you can't use that excuse.

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
oh you lovable cunts