• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Official FAF World of Warcraft Roster List

iKerochu

Realm: Gorefiend
Faction: Horde
Class: Paladin
Level: 12.
Name: Leikmudkipz

Realm: Spinebreaker
Faction: Horde
Class: Hunter
Level: 14.
Name: Lawlzthegame.

Dass

public class Dass
Sentinels US

Mucca - 57 Tauren Shaman (pictured)
Dasschlechte - 80 Blood Elf Warlock
Pivo - 62 Dwarf Hunter whom I never use.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
I'll do it.

Farstriders US
Horde
Ozriel 80 Death Knight
Sariel 73 Hunter
Tilgath 34 Warlock

Alliance

Almiras 34 Druid

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
The title of this thread needs to be changed to "LFM FAF WoW Roster 5kgs only no scrubs PST with achieve"

And then needs to be filled with posts saying GEAR SCORE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING I CAN DPS WITH 2500 GS AS GOOD AS A 5K GS DFWIOEHNWFDS.

Kazer

NO ONE says Gaston to Gaston
Might as well put my info on here

Central Time
Server: Tichondrious
Kazerthan 80 Paladin
Arkadeous 73 Mage

Both For the Horde

Mentova

I live, I die, I live again
Nice to see that good ol' stormreaver is safe from furry taint, minus that druid named "Yiff" that the leader of a raiding guild or something. I asked if he was a furry and he said "I'm playing a giant cowman that can shapeshift into animals, what do you think?" or something along those lines. I lol'd.

KatmanDu

Squeezing the Charmin
Azjol-nerub PvE server

EODsarge: 80 night-elf druid (tank/heals)
a bunch of others that are just there to hold names.

Aegwynn PvP server

EODsarge: 59 human death knight (AOE DPS)

Draconic

Could you add the European WoW servers to the list, please? I'd like to add my character to it. D:

EDIT: FUCK, didn't notice they were already there, right at the very bottom. Sorry, ignore this post.

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Sariel just hit 80 last night.
Whoot.

TeeJay the GolFaux

Everywhere but Nowhere.
Andorhal lvl 80 shaman horde around 5300 gs nearly 1k res pvp gear and growing named kryochronic, everyone knows who i really am there... (the first ascendant...) I basically just tell any random group i wanna join that "Im #1" and i get an invite. On top of that I like to fuck with people sometimes since its the internet on that game. Ill start telling people their addresses, real names, whatever. I got booted from 1 group for doing that, but the fact i tell anyone "Im #1" I get an invite. On top of that since im a gold fox any grp i join gets INSANELY LUCKY. But If I dont get something out of it I leave the grp because I come and go as I please. So its up to you guys if u want to play with me there. I dont fuck with people I like so yea... (I have my own guild that no one is allowed to join {The Lone Wolf Golfaux [unless your one of the top 30]} I just mainly help any guild that wants my help.)

When I gaze at the sun i go by 2, When i gaze the moon I go by 4, When I leave my body i go by 8, and when i want to I go by 1. I come and go as I please, and whoever I come to is graced with insane luck. What is my name? (full name plz...)

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
Andorhal lvl 80 shaman horde around 5300 gs nearly 1k res pvp gear and growing named kryochronic, everyone knows who i really am there... (the first ascendant...) I basically just tell any random group i wanna join that "Im #1" and i get an invite. On top of that I like to fuck with people sometimes since its the internet on that game. Ill start telling people their addresses, real names, whatever. I got booted from 1 group for doing that, but the fact i tell anyone "Im #1" I get an invite. On top of that since im a gold fox any grp i join gets INSANELY LUCKY. But If I dont get something out of it I leave the grp because I come and go as I please. So its up to you guys if u want to play with me there. I dont fuck with people I like so yea... (I have my own guild that no one is allowed to join {The Lone Wolf Golfaux [unless your one of the top 30]} I just mainly help any guild that wants my help.)

When I gaze at the sun i go by 2, When i gaze the moon I go by 4, When I leave my body i go by 8, and when i want to I go by 1. I come and go as I please, and whoever I come to is graced with insane luck. What is my name? (full name plz...)
Ehm, that #1 stuff must be some kind of big deal, but, WTF is "the first ascendant"? What does it mean? What value is it?

Ontopic:
Argent Dawn, Europe:

Kraisus, lvl 80 Undead Warlock
Cerbane, lvl 58 Tauren Death Knight
Staghorn, lvl 42 Tauren Druid

Last edited:

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Ehm, that #1 stuff must be some kind of big deal, but, WTF is "the first ascendant"? What does it mean? What value is it?

Ontopic:
Argent Dawn, Europe:

Kraisus, lvl 80 Undead Warlock
Cerbane, lvl 58 Tauren Death Knight
Staghorn, lvl 42 Tauren Druid

MIght wanna look him up on Wow-heroes then to make sure. :V

Winged_Icewolf

The Venture Co.-US
Hengist: lvl 80 Blood Elf Paladin
Kriemhild: lvl 80 Blood Elf Hunter
Raban: lvl 80 Blood Elf DK
Sacnite: lvl 80 Tauren Druid
Signy: lvl 80 Blood Elf DK

CerbrusNL

I am legion, for we are many.
MIght wanna look him up on Wow-heroes then to make sure. :V
I did... With the reputation he says he has, he's getting into some pretty lame groups. He's only beaten 1 Naxx 10 man boss so far, no 25-man.