• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Official FAF World of Warcraft Roster List

Garfang

I used to play world of Warcraft 3 months ago :p i quit but maybe i will come back sometime i played on Europe The Maelstorm Alliance Worgen Hunter 85 ^^ only the time will say if i ever go back

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Varius Worgen warrior 76 Moon Guard
Elsa Goblin Shaman 71 Farstriders

Sariael's 85, Ozriel's 84.

ChaosInTrance

You can throw me on the Shadow Council server.

Roska, 85 Hunter Tauren
Nandini, 62 Druid Tauren

Sad to see no one else is there :(

AriaFoxx

Confused, bored an busy Foxxeh
okay honestly Ive been off of wow for about 7-8 months now and had several 80s/70s when I played but gave my account away to a friend, so looking to start over again but would like to start with a group of friendlies as alliance to which I know alliance baaawwww and same for horde. been on both sides before but want alliance this time to be a kick a** worgen cause lets be honest the horde got screwed with the new races business at least in my opinion....anywho getting back to it, Ive been away and my guild experiences have not been good ones in the past an not for being a ninja or a dick really just had a lot of elitist guilds pick me up for some reason o_O so if someone would be interested in giving an old player a chance give me a shout or somethins. my characters amount and level wise were 2 druids a 70 and an 80, 82 warlock, 80 paladin, 80 mage, 72 paladin, 79 DK, 75 DK, 70 shaman, 55 warrior and a 45 hunter plus lots of others Ive created and deleted, yea I had way to much time on my hands when I played which won't be the case anymore as I'm rather busy so I'm not gonna be on tons with work an all but yea lookinh to be casual anyway. guess thats about it /ramble session

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
okay honestly Ive been off of wow for about 7-8 months now and had several 80s/70s when I played but gave my account away to a friend, so looking to start over again but would like to start with a group of friendlies as alliance to which I know alliance baaawwww and same for horde. been on both sides before but want alliance this time to be a kick a** worgen cause lets be honest the horde got screwed with the new races business at least in my opinion....anywho getting back to it, Ive been away and my guild experiences have not been good ones in the past an not for being a ninja or a dick really just had a lot of elitist guilds pick me up for some reason o_O so if someone would be interested in giving an old player a chance give me a shout or somethins. my characters amount and level wise were 2 druids a 70 and an 80, 82 warlock, 80 paladin, 80 mage, 72 paladin, 79 DK, 75 DK, 70 shaman, 55 warrior and a 45 hunter plus lots of others Ive created and deleted, yea I had way to much time on my hands when I played which won't be the case anymore as I'm rather busy so I'm not gonna be on tons with work an all but yea lookinh to be casual anyway. guess thats about it /ramble session

Racewise? Maybe.
Racial wise? Not really. I do like the added 1% weapon speed and the pack Hobgoblin which is VERY useful for people that farm mats.

AriaFoxx

Confused, bored an busy Foxxeh
yea very true the goblin racials are pretty sweet but race wise the worgen win to me lol not just because of the furry aspect either I just always thought before that it would be cool to be able to play as one of the worgen from like sfk. to be honest the one thing I didn't totally care for with goblins was the same prob I have with gnomes, you just feel like a walking piece of the ground being so short. lol

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
Im not sure why there's all this goblin dissing going on. I dont play anymore, but I remember the goblins finally bringing an advantage that has been exclusive to the alliance until now. Shortness. Do you know how hard it is to spot a cloaked gnome in catastrofuck of a furball fight? Near impossible. And now the horde gets that nifty little feature.

Lets not forget goblins are just bad ass.
The goblin female laugh is completely adorable.
And, they have the best music in the game

Daea

All on Hellscream US Central PvE server:
Toth, 85 Night Elf Druid
Conall, 85 Worgen Hunter
Bellicoso, 85 Gnome Warrior
Leucon, 85 Human Warlock

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Realm: Velen

Herpdederp, 85 Worgen Priest

Inashne117

US Pacific - Rivendare (PvP)
Furrfettish - Lv 85 Tauren Blood Death Knight
Inashne - Lv 85 Tauren Survival Hunter

US Pacific - Crushridge (PvP)
Furreals - Lv 85 Worgen Protection Warrior
Furthewin - Lv 26 Worgen Frost Mage

US Pacific - Shattered Halls
Quinnton - Lv 85 Blood Elf Protection Paladin

Update: I have cancelled my WoW subscription until further notice. It's just not fun for me anymore = /

Last edited:

Kisura

Kill It With Fire
I play on the US Server Medivh, however thinking of exfering to Stomrage.

Characters-

Kousetsu - Lvl85 Worgen Druid Cryoshock - Lvl 85 Draenei Pally Keirsu(Soon to be changed) - lvl 85 Worgen Rogue
Kisuren - Lvl85 Worgen Warrior Anubis - lvl 85 Worgen Hunter Tsukai - lvl 85 Draenei Shaman
Bloodfox - lvl 85 Worgen DK and Derpcat -lvl 66 Worgen Druid

I also have another 85 worgen rogue on Wrymrest Accord. Along with a level 60 Druid.

I've been playing for six years, and yes alot of my toons are worgen. Ever since I began to play I wished for them to be a playable race ;)

(More than likely moving my main to Stormrage in the coming weeks)

Whorse

Lv 85 BE Priest- Wickledlovely (Holy... yes holy <3) Black Dragonflight
None of my other toons compare so arent worth mentioning ^_^

Maisuki

Go ahead and remove me from the list. I'm no longer on Zul'jin and I also quit... for now. I'll see if MoP actually brings me back.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
I just stopped playing WOW, as a matter of fact, until I see more of Mists content previews.

I played mainly on Garona.

I have an 85 Orc Hunter, Perseum
And an 85 Orc Death Knight, Ghorgast
And an 85 Goblin Mage, Alissia
And an 81 Belf Shadow Priest, Alunos.

I miss WoW a lot, but I needed to take a break from it for a time.

Dreleth

Server: Moon Guard
85 Worgen Rogue - Dreleth
85 Worgen Priest - Zayeve
85 Worgen Warlock - Zavule

These are the ones I play currently...I have a bunch of old 70's and 80's scattered across many servers but I doubt they're important seeing as I don't even touch em anymore.

If someone wants to add me on RealID for cross-server BG's, dungeons, or just to chat; dreleth@gmail.com

SavageOF

i have 3 85s on wildhammer, Worgen hunter savageof, human mage Andrador, orc shaman Sâváge, at least i think thats the shamans name, i have a lot of savage's with alt codes