• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Origins Of Your Username

HungryWolf

SnowLeopard
Kind of a nickname, cuz whenever u see me, you see me nibbling at a sandwich, even if I'm not hungry, I just have one next to me.
:p and my favorite animal was the white wolf, so this is the name I came up with.

Aleu

Deuces
Kind of a nickname, cuz whenever u see me, you see me nibbling at a sandwich, even if I'm not hungry, I just have one next to me.
:p and my favorite animal was the white wolf, so this is the name I came up with.
The lack of the honorable mention to Duran Duran displeases me.

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.
Ansitru is the shortened form of "Ansitruda", which according to etymology is one of the older versions of my own name, Astrid. :3
Aw man that's an awesome name. How to train your dragon, anyone?

Cain

Guess what mood I'm in today.

MochiElZorro

Self-Appointed FAF Bitchmuffin
Bulimia is bad dude, you should totally go see a psychiatris

Sorry, but the phrase "Kitsune from anime" is almost as bad as "Ameterasu from Naruto". Now if you'll excuse me, I feel sick just SAYING that. I'm gonna have to wash my mouth out with soap...

Schwimmwagen

I always thought 'Ansitru' was just something you made up. Are you really an Astrid? :3c

I was playing this game called Stardrive and you could make espionage characters with random names in the format of "___ the ___"

I got "Astrid the Beautiful" for one of them.

I screencapped and showed it to her it was adorable omg

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
A long time ago, when Cocky was just an egg.

British troops used to wear those delightful red uniforms which looked all nice and smart on the parade ground,
however they became redundant as these men would stand out like a sore thumb out in the field.
These men did not want to be easily seen, so they would smear their uniforms in dirt in order to conceal the bright red of their coats.

Now, the British eventually introduced a new uniform which was a dusty brown colour, which it's name was derived from the
Persian word "Khaki", meaning "dust covered".
These new uniforms helped hide the troops and a new type of clothing was born.

Both are relative and Khaki makes for a good name since it's short and is easy to pronounce.

MochiElZorro

A long time ago, when Cocky was just an egg.

British troops used to wear those delightful red uniforms which looked all nice and smart on the parade ground,
however they became redundant as these men would stand out like a sore thumb out in the field.
These men did not want to be easily seen, so they would smear their uniforms in dirt in order to conceal the bright red of their coats.

Now, the British eventually introduced a new uniform which was a dusty brown colour, which it's name was derived from the
Persian word "Khaki", meaning "dust covered".
These new uniforms helped hide the troops and a new type of clothing was born.

Both are relative and Khaki makes for a good name since it's short and is easy to pronounce.

I was thinking of "Butt-Rice"/OhmRice and Khaki Leader from the forums in Dot Hack GU... God I'm a nerd.

RTS games.

People usually spam one type of unit.

The most annoying of which are artillery-type units (actually it's second only to gunship spam)

/username

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Sorry, but the phrase "Kitsune from anime" is almost as bad as "Ameterasu from Naruto". Now if you'll excuse me, I feel sick just SAYING that. I'm gonna have to wash my mouth out with soap...

You realize kitsune is a word in japanese and it does make sense to be associeted with anime lol

MochiElZorro

You realize kitsune is a word in japanese and it does make sense to be associeted with anime lol

Kitsune means fox, and is commonly associated with fox spirits in pop culture. I realize that. But certain phrases just make me fell horrible on the inside. Like if someone said "Thor from the Avengers movie" or "Zeus from the Percy Jackson books". It just makes my insides twist into a knot. Perhaps the mythophile in me crying out in pain.

Kitsune Cross

**** that **** now! Bitch
Kitsune means fox, and is commonly associated with fox spirits in pop culture. I realize that. But certain phrases just make me fell horrible on the inside. Like if someone said "Thor from the Avengers movie" or "Zeus from the Percy Jackson books". It just makes my insides twist into a knot. Perhaps the mythophile in me crying out in pain.

Dude, you're fucked up, chill :rolleyes: