• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Origins Of Your Username

WHI2E-NOI6E

Banned
Banned
I usually use 'Silence' but that one was taken. I really like being in quiet company or being alone, and 'Silence' portrays that. But conversely, 'white noise' portrays the idea that most things people say are pointless.

And 2 and 6 are my arbitrary lucky numbers.

Well, like I said, this was named after my favorite song. The name change was meant to mark the general point in which I actually start this whole project I've been talking about, and what better name to use than the very song that inspired me to start the project in the first place?

Jags

Shepherd of Fire

Corperk

Begun as a typing error, then I deleted a character. Copper-k (intended) -> Corper-k ("typo") -> Corperk (without the "-")

FoxTailedCritter

Devourer Of Bacon.
I was lazy.... I looked around the room, Saw i was wearing a FoxTail for a cosplay and then looked at my PC and the URL of the site i was on had Critter in it.
That's how i got my fursona's name "Fox Tailed Critter".

Leon

Hot sammiches and cold beer.
Leon is my favorite name, and my sona is a lion, I'm pretty lame :v

Yenanator

Sooooooo Yenanator was only picked because APPARENTLY someone on FA already had Yena and this made me sad. Yena comes from my Facebook page about Mightyena!

Yaaaaaaaay! Science!

Suka

Suka
In Inuit is means fast and I liked how it sounded. Unfortunately I found out from anouther furry that it means bitch in polish and several slavic languages. But I'm still going to stick with it.