• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Paper Ark

Fāna Farouche

Hello,

Regarding 'lists' of 'anthro' books etc.

I know there are a few lists out there of relevant anthro type texts but I've always found them to be woefully short.

To counter this I began, a while ago, developing my own list (currently at a couple of thousand volumes at this point, I don't actually know).

I long had the intention of building a database driven website for this purpose. It would employ an SQL database with a PHP driven front end, but times changed and I began to favour a server-side javascript approach. Code was written.

Times changed, plans were laid aside.

Anyway, long story short, whilst I fully intend to pursue the original project (an online database of all anthro titles from ancient times to the present) I am also aware that shit happens and ambition is for nought.

So here's the list.

Please be aware that this is a working document, and as such, bits of it are entirely my own working vernacular, also some titles are not actually anthro. It is very much a work in progress. It is however a much longer list, so that's something.

Last edited: