• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The person above you opens a portal to a different dimension

Yakamaru

Cyberpunk musta Susi
The Galaxy Rangers pops out and starts playing their theme song.

ben909

vaporeon character is busy so coffee mushroom now
9DEDA60A-05F5-4211-BA92-86A0C3D681C6.png

you released the flys when our anti fly defenses were ofline

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Millions of holographic projections of @ssaannttoo Make a stampede to reach every place! :0

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
I don’t know but it must’ve been pretty devastating because he closed it like one second later.

Faustus

The portal opens into the Groovy dimension. It's a bit like those 'evil universe' episodes of Star Trek, but instead of goatee-clad sociopathic clones, everyone gets goatee-clad hipster clones. I mean, they're hipsters, of course they have goatees, but they only grow them ironically! The world is quickly overrun with cheap jazz, expensive European coffee shops and polo neck sweater and beret manufacturers.

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
the jam dimension.

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
It’s just something I made up. It’s when a humanoid has the skin of a jelly fish. It’s soft and A little bit jiggly like Jell-O… and it has a slight moisture level to it. The moisture is created by moistecules under the skin. Humanoids with jellyflesh are sometimes susceptible to moisticular cancer at an old age.

Chad Firepaws

Manager at DOM-ino's
It’s just something I made up. It’s when a humanoid has the skin of a jelly fish. It’s soft and A little bit jiggly like Jell-O… and it has a slight moisture level to it. The moisture is created by moistecules under the skin. Humanoids with jellyflesh are sometimes susceptible to moisticular cancer at an old age.
Ah. I thought it was a typo at first lol

You go to the horny tiger dimension

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
the LOVE dimension

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Birb dimension