• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The phoenix has landed!

AblazeEagle

Well well... I'm here - now, what does an intro require of me...?

Species: Phoenix/eagle hybrid

So... Ima hit the forums here a bit...

AblazeEagle

Interests: General computing, music, parties, friendships...
I like to write my thoughts and feelings, mostly because I have a disturbing past that I can only describe via text - and yet there are some things I can only describe verbally...

Well then, more might be nice, but I'm not really one for writing intros, so...

ChrisDom

Welcome! *bows*

AblazeEagle

Well... Since I wasn't in the best mood this night, I think I'll post a more detailed intro, but I can say as much as if you'd really like to know me, my IM information lies for all to see...

In my life I've had some quite disturbing experiences and all have helped me develop in some positive way... In my most recent years I've had the time of my life but also the most troubled time... Since I moved to Jutland in 2003 I've had my shot on a proper social life and actually managed to get through rather good... I have gotten myself a lot of friends in the past few years and unfortunately many enemies as well... The reason I never had a good social life before that was because of a diagnose of mine, Aspergers Syndrome... Yet I've managed to hone my social skills to a level where no one had ever thought it possible, but that prejudice has been proved wrong most of the time... I usually call myself an outsider, mostly because of my attitude, but also because of my social network which consists mostly of what you may call "hippies" and I feel great about it...

As for interests and such: I like listening to all kinds of metal as well as some hard rock, classic rock, country and alternative... My most favourite genre would be melodic death metal and the artist would most definitely be Arch Enemy... I started listening to metal right after I moved to Jutland and I was instantly obsessed with the music... But enough of my music taste... My hobbies are as follows: music, computers, pool and dozens more...

Other than that I can easily tell you that I'm a person who likes to go to parties as long as there's alcohol involved as well as a smoking chimney... Other than that, well, I'm a bisexual and I'm pretty clear on the subject... I'm also an infantilist even though that doesn't mean I'm a babyfur, so...

As I said before, feel free to use my IM information, but please announce who you are when adding me, I tend to block people I don't know...

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Nicely detailed intros about yourself, and welcome to the FA forum, ABlazeEagle. :) If you have any questions or concerns that you need addressed, you can direct them to me or the mods by PM, and we'll be glad to help you out in any way we can. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

AblazeEagle

Well then... Thanks for the welcome... For some reason I already bookmarked this site, so...

Anyhoo... As I said earlier, my IM information lies for all to see, so if you really wanna get to know me, then you should contact me on Skype or MSN...

ramsay_baggins

WINTERFELL!
Hullo again ^^ This time in the proper thread :p
Yay more people my age around and about =]
*hugs*
Err, you don't mind hugs, do ya?

AblazeEagle

Nope...

*hugs back*