• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The pilot episode of my show, V.I.P. Very Important Pup is here

BrunoMax895

Hello there everyone. Earlier, I made a post about my animated comedy show, V.I.P Very Important Pup. After months of work, I finally got it done and now its on YouTube. Now I would like to share the link to it here:

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
You've got a good ability for animation and with some further practice on motion, you could probably have something studios are interested in green lighting. I am glad people are still interested in traditional animation, it's quite refreshing. I hope you continue to stay invested in animation, Bruno.

BrunoMax895

Aw. Thanks to hear you say that. I've grown up seeing a lot of traditional animation, so I thought that I try making a show of my own. I'll do my best to see if I can get the second episode to happen.

BrunoMax895

Aw thanks. Thanks for saying that. I'll keep doing my best.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
It has a distinct 90s aesthetic.

BrunoMax895

Yeah. I guess I had that kind of mindset wrote the episodes. Heh.

BrunoMax895

Heh. Yeah, slowly but surely. I'm actually working on stuff for the second episode. I got the storyboard done and I'm about to get the voice actor to record their lines. Problem is getting the animation done. It'll mostly be done in parts for now.

BrunoMax895

BrunoMax895

Aw. Why thank you so much. I'll keep trying to work on them. Though, it'll still take a bit of time.

Amazing work! I need to make a YouTube account, so I can follow your progress!
I understand that the creation of animations takes an unbelievable amount of work. That alone earns a lot of respect.
I wish you the best with your show!

BrunoMax895

Ah. Thanks for the kind words. I really appreciate that. I'm still trying to make some small movement on it now. I'm just about to get the animatic for the second episode done. Not sure if you seen Stella, but she'll be the main focus dog of the episode: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/34973186/