• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Pokemon Thread

SirRob

The delay's been confirmed, but not on the official website, strangely enough.
I'm not sure hacked Pokemon will be blocked. I'm not sure if they can be blocked, because there would be no difference in data. I dunno though, I'm not a scientist

yell0w_f0x

~Foxy loves oreo~
If anyone wants an iron fist chimchar with egg moves I'm willing to trade some.. just need to start breeding em.

yell0w_f0x

~Foxy loves oreo~
I'm pretty sure event pokemon are legal. And so are the breeded ones from event pokemon. And it's more legal than a flash fire cyndaquil or thick fat tepig which are both unreleased. I've seen those two being traded around.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
It kinda makes you wish that X and Y made it impossible for you to send your past pokemon over. Nothing like a clean slate to wash away all this hacker filth.

You're mad.

MAD I SAY!!!!

Konotashi

I'm sure there's a way to block hacked Pokmeon.

A long time ago, I received a hacked shiny Charmander. (Of course, I was told it was legit).
I attempted to put it on Pokemon Colosseum and it wouldn't go through because it was hacked.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
I'm sure there's a way to block hacked Pokmeon.

A long time ago, I received a hacked shiny Charmander. (Of course, I was told it was legit).
I attempted to put it on Pokemon Colosseum and it wouldn't go through because it was hacked.

There is no such thing as "hack proof" anything.

Well, I suppose jelly couldn't be hacked.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
Can't say I'm surprised by this. People are always gonna try to get unfair advantages. And with Pokémon being such a competitive franchise that is especially true.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Delay on pokemon bank, makes me one sad fox.

I was all excited to pull everything over to Y, now I must wait an undefined amount of time. :(

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Whoa whoa whoa what did i miss?
Is the bank up or down?
I NEED A FERALIGATR AGAIN!

Hooky

Was hermiting.
If somebody uses a hack to make a wild Pokemon encounter a shiny, will it be registered as legitimate?
Completely legitimate, they just increase their chance of finding a shiny. The shiny is real, they've just made it more likely to appear.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Completely legitimate, they just increase their chance of finding a shiny. The shiny is real, they've just made it more likely to appear.
Well that sucks. Kinda makes me feel like my shinies are worthless. If I train one for battle, it only makes it look like I'm hacking.

Hooky

Was hermiting.
There is no such thing as "hack proof" anything.

Well, I suppose jelly couldn't be hacked.
Of course it can! Just bring out your weapon and hack! Makes a terrible mess though.

You could have it so that as soon as anyone accesses the engine files, the program destabilizes and crashes on them and then locks them out. But that's crazy; you can't perform any maintenance on it.