• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Pokemon Thread

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I have no idea what games are compatible with which, but is it worth me carrying on with my old Pokemon pearl game? can i upload what i catch their to Y via the bank?

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
I have no idea what games are compatible with which, but is it worth me carrying on with my old Pokemon pearl game? can i upload what i catch their to Y via the bank?
Nah. Bank is compatible with Black and White, Black 2 and White 2. You'd have to transfer the Pearl Pokemon to one of those first.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Just deposited my Yveltal in the hopes for a Groudon, highly doubt anyones that stupid though.

Jags

Shepherd of Fire
Finally got all the starters. Now to get on with evolving them!

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
Well hopefully they'll be stupid in my favor for once. Anyone fancy trading my slurpuf and spritzee then back? Their two evolutions are all i need to complete the kalos dex, my first ever dex completion :p

Stratelier

Nah. Bank is compatible with Black and White, Black 2 and White 2. You'd have to transfer the Pearl Pokemon to one of those first.

This is the one part of Transporter I don't get -- why you have to transfer a Pokemon to G5 before you can send them to Bank. Gen 4 was on the DS too....

Z

Zraxi

Finally got around to adding everyone on the list. Now I play the waiting/hope game.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Finally got around to adding everyone on the list. Now I play the waiting/hope game.

I don't think my FC is in the list, you can add mine if you want (I have no idea what is in my safari though)

​0018-1479-3897

Z

Zraxi

Oh, the eevee is my post-e4 one. We'll have to get online at the same time to make it show up. I'll just leave my 3DS on all day and stuff.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
I think I'm a bit addicted to the mystery factor of Wonder Trade. I got a Togepi out of that which had pretty good stats. It's a bit of a shame that only 1 out of 12 Togepis that I bred had Serene Grace though (And I'm planning to give one of everything I breed to my friend when he gets Y version, so it means he gets one with Hustle D=).

I can see WT getting abused a lot though by sending fodder through. I've been trying to give what I take and trading out some of my breeding efforts though.

And also: Do I have to spend all that money on the mega stones for Venusaur and Charizard??

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
I HAVE NO NEED FOR STYLE!

I just spammed the fuck outta the battle maison to level up pokemon for evolutions and stuff, not only do you earn a lot doing it but you get a hell of a lot of awards like pearls and star pieces to sell.

b26aca6de3c1bae6ca2b2eb5b924ea4135b470442f4d2fc669c1941975762875.jpg

Harbinger

The Last of Us.
So i tried trading with some random to get my evolutions to fill the Kalos dex. Even renamed a charmander SwpBackPlz? to show, he offered me a haunter for my spritzee so i figured he also wanted to evolve and trade back, nope. We done the trade then he just sat there for ages before finally leaving and going offline -_-