• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Pokemon Thread

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Lol you and me picked the exact same spot. Now we gotta turf war!

Le gasp. D:<

Left side or right side? (I actually don't remember, but I think I grabbed right)

I'm most excited to see route 113 and Mt. Chimney.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Milo

god I hated evangelion. it's basically "let's try to fit as much blood, gore and psychotic breakdowns as we pointlessly can."

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Some bases had stupid holes that prevented you from crossing without a plank.

Where did everyone put their base? My favorite spot was that single tree next to the Team Magma/Team Aqua sign (the one where they crossed each other's names out).

I know, I didn't know there were any planks. >.>

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Some bases had stupid holes that prevented you from crossing without a plank.

Where did everyone put their base? My favorite spot was that single tree next to the Team Magma/Team Aqua sign (the one where they crossed each other's names out).
Below Fallabor town is a bridge across a small lake. On the lake there's a tiny island with a special tree on it. I swear, it's gotta be the biggest base in the game.

Harbinger

The Last of Us.

SirRob

DPP had Underground bases, Gen 5 had Dream homes, and you can decorate your Pokemon amie... I don't get what makes secret bases so special compared to those.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
@Imperial- Attack on Titan. @Rob- Cause they're secret and you could fight your friend's NPC. I never had the same experience with the other gens. Barely used 4 and 5.

Hewge

Banana Party
Banned
DPP had Underground bases, Gen 5 had Dream homes, and you can decorate your Pokemon amie... I don't get what makes secret bases so special compared to those.

They were secret!

Simple, really.

SirRob

@Rob- Cause they're secret and you could fight your friend's NPC. I never had the same experience with the other gens. Barely used 4 and 5.
I think in HGSS, you could battle an NPC of a friend. You can actually do the same thing in XY using the VS Recorder! There's not much of a point to it anymore though, since you can battle each other online.

DrDingo

I think in HGSS, you could battle an NPC of a friend. You can actually do the same thing in XY using the VS Recorder! There's not much of a point to it anymore though, since you can battle each other online.
In Ruby and Sapphire, you could also battle an NPC of a friend.

In other news, I'm breeding Belly Drum Swirlix; who wants one?

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
god I hated evangelion. it's basically "let's try to fit as much blood, gore and psychotic breakdowns as we pointlessly can."

EVA in a nutshell:
1378405429523iwjkb.jpg

I scream "YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" every time I hear Shinji whine about not wanting to pilot the EVA...

As for the remakes, knowing myself I will buy them. I regret buying a Pokémon game every time because I just dump a lot of time into it. It is really weird to say that, but I mainly play them for the singleplayer .__.

Distorted

Making a good Staryu from scratch is tedious. I wish I had better Ditto for the job, but the good trades go like hotcakes on the GTS. Despite that I've almost got it.

DrDingo

Alright, I've finally got a nice Swirlix. When it evolves into Slurpuff.. say hello to Ice Scream! Haha.

Anyway, just as a reminder- I have more than one full box of Belly Drum Swirlix. If you want one, tell me.

EDIT:
...it happens once in a blue moon, and that's the only way to get it?
Well, I managed to get it alright!

Last edited:
W

Weiss

Le gasp. D:<

Left side or right side? (I actually don't remember, but I think I grabbed right)

I'm most excited to see route 113 and Mt. Chimney.

Lmao okay now we fight!
@Imoerial
I didn't mean it like that! XD
@Milo
You must have hated...
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
The Future Diary
Bleach
And so forth too.

Milo

The amie decoration thing is terrible... Although it's fun to pet pokemon in awkward places, seeing them get uncomfortable as you reach your stylus in places.

Mmm yea.

My pokemon are probably afraid of me by now

Milo

Lmao okay now we fight!
@Imoerial
I didn't mean it like that! XD
@Milo
You must have hated...
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
The Future Diary
Bleach
And so forth too.

I enjoyed full metal alchemist. The story entertained me, and the protagonists were genuinely good characters. They had morals and stuff. All I saw with evangelion were complete psychopaths