• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Pokemon Thread

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Oh Jesus!

I was going for a Belly Drum + Unburden Slurpuff with a Sitrus Berry, but when I did a quick internet battle to test my strategy Belly Drum took me down to just over half of my health and the Sitrus Berry didn't activate!

Does this mean that if it hits level 100 and has odd-numbered HP, my tactics are down the toilet?

EDIT- Oh, turns out I need an even number of HP EVs. Time to grab a reset bag!

Last edited:
W

Weiss

@Milo
Brotherhood ftw
If you want anime click the free anime link in my sig. There you can download Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood in no time at all.
@DrDingo
Wanna battle me and find out?

SirRob

So, the first footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire ever was revealed just now! And it reveals nothing! :3

Edit-- An official video was just released with the footage

[yt]00DyEDmQ83s[/yt]

Last edited:

Milo

So, the first footage of Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire ever was revealed just now! And it reveals nothing! :3

Edit-- An official video was just released with the footage

[yt]00DyEDmQ83s[/yt]

I like how you go from passive aggressively devastated, to "oh, nevermind" in a single post.

pokemon does that to us...

DrDingo

Alright, so I just re-EV trained my Slurpuff and tried it online. Holy Crap. Fully maximising your attack stat and doubling your speed in a single turn is both overpowered and terrifying!

W

Weiss

Come on someone with free time battle me!
These shinies were hard to make battle ready!

Distorted

I wonder if they'll remix the themes that play when Groundon and Kyogre awaken? I still get goosebumps from when the heavy rain started in Sapphire.

[video=youtube;A0Db9NDkTUQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0Db9NDkTUQ[/video]

DrDingo

Slurpuff and Vanilluxe

Ice cream buddies 4 life!

-----------------------------

Anyone here remember how many people complained when they saw that Game Freak created Vanilluxe?
Well, now with Fairy typing they can actually get away with making a pink Ice Cream Sundae Pokemon!

Think of the possibilities!

DrDingo

Hell, my Slurpuff is a cannibal! It eats the pink Pokepuff with the red berry on it!

.. Alright, that's it. I'll stop banging on about Slurpuff. I promise!

Tremodo

RUBY-SAPPHA REMAKE

asdoajsdojas

yes.

more pokes a mon to plays.

Hey.

Hey.

I got fire red in 2010 and I haven't finished it yet, LOL.

W

Weiss

I thought that too.I love my umbreon but it has become an asset.I need something to replace him too.Perhaps Torterra.

Distorted

I swear to almighty Arceus, if I have to deal with another Fletchinder I'm gonna go set off the ultimate weapon myself. Fothermuckin Brave Bird, man...