• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Pokemon Thread

W

Weiss

Something made this site anti-mobile.
Working on Hydreigon. Fuck your fairies.

Distorted

I just made a Swampert and slapped an Assault Vest on it. My god....It was already tanky before, now it's just ridonkulous. Now I just gotta see how to keep it from wearing down.

Stratelier

I just made a Swampert and slapped an Assault Vest on it. My god....It was already tanky before, now it's just ridonkulous. Now I just gotta see how to keep it from wearing down.
Especially since you can't use status moves (Rest/etc.) anymore....

Distorted

Especially since you can't use status moves (Rest/etc.) anymore....

Very true. Wish support seems to work well so I may just use that. I'm also trying to see what I could do to keep it going without slowing down the assault. I almost went with Seismetoad instead since it learns Drain Punch, but it's stats aren't as impressive as Swampert's.

SirRob

140522.jpg

Stratelier

Did you know that Twich Plays Pokemon actually caught Pokerus in Platinum?

Anyway. Actually in one of my Pokemon stories I'm planning the main character (a Pokemon) to catch something Pokerus-like. It probably does make him ultimately stronger, but it most certainly does affect him in the meantime.

Cyberra

Pain in the Ass
3DS friend code: 2595 - 1763 - 0232

Ground-type safari with wooper and dugtrio

Shiny hunter

In-game name: Cyberra

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
is it transmittable to humans?...
Hmm, a way to increase one's power via sex without any kind of essential vampirism
And you can spread the love! =^.^=

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I was Nuzlocking on the way to Fanime and I lost my starter towards the end of Victory Road. D:

Sent Greninja out against Heracross (thinking I could OHKO it) and the jerk survived and Close Combatted him.

Stratelier

Speaking of Nuzlockes, I should get back to mine. Poor Fletchinder got washed out by an overlevelled Mantine (seriously what is a Lv.28 Sky Trainer doing in a lv.19-20 area....)