• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Pokemon Thread

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
They think of plushies

pokemon-center-mega-evolution-plush-toys.jpg
and none of those plushes seem too happy about that fact

Nekokami

As cuckoo as a clock.
Mega Pidgeot could use No Guard effectively if it gets a significant Speed boost.
Mega Beedrill, if given more Attack and Speed, could also be awesome with Adaptability Fell Stinger.
And the Sky mechanic looks brilliant! EVERY non-event legendary?!

W

Weiss

I'm so done with megas lol.Even pokemon I want megas fotr I now fear they'll fuck up.

Cyberra

Pain in the Ass
And the Sky mechanic looks brilliant! EVERY non-event legendary?!

And guaranteed every single bleeping one of them will be shiny locked >.< Goddamnit, GameFreak, STOP WITH THE SHINY LOCKS ALREADY!!!

Cyberra

Pain in the Ass
Aren't Xerneas and Yveltal too? Though lower-tier legendaries typically aren't.

ALL the X/Y legendaries are locked. Including mewtwo and the bird trio. Reshiram and zekrom were the first, but in this gen they're all locked. Shiny hunters have tried to SR them since the games came out and no one has gotten a shiny X/Y legendary without hacking. We're all expecting this EXTREMELY IRRITATING trend to continue ¬¬

Cyberra

Pain in the Ass
I'm sure they'll stop locking them. Adding all those Legendaries to the game proves they know what fans want.

*skeptical snort. will believe that when a Gen VI legendary shines without someone using a power save on it*

yell0w_f0x

~Foxy loves oreo~
So the shiny mega gengar event code distribution is already available in gamestop. Was wondering if anyone is willing to get me an extra code for it. *beg mode* please?

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
So the shiny mega gengar event code distribution is already available in gamestop. Was wondering if anyone is willing to get me an extra code for it. *beg mode* please?

oh shit i almost forgot about that...

do i really wanna pay 1.50$ in bus money for a gengar i will have for novelty reasons....?

HHMMMMMM

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
You can also download a "Spooky Pumpkaboo" with rocky helmet today via mystery gift

Stratelier

Last edited by a moderator:

Misomie

Lazy Artist
This beautifulness:
[video=youtube;RFvxSvPIw5c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFvxSvPIw5c[/video]

Also, the demo gets you Mega Steelix with his new ability Sand Force
steelix.png
steelix.jpg

and Mega Glalie with his new ability Refrigerate.
glalie.png
glalie.jpg

Also, no trainer customization. X and Y are compatible with ORAS, but there will be no patch to make the new megas and primals obtainable on XY (so it will work like Kyrem did with BW and B2W2 I'm guessing). ORAS (as planned) will be my new main battle game. At least until Z comes out with everything. XD

Also, NA demo info. You get the code through being a member on pokemon.com.

Misomie

Lazy Artist
OKAY

WTF

THIS IS A WORSE CRIME THAN REMOVING POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU

Why would they cut it out when the characters have the same body type as in XY??

I was pretty disappointed too. The high from the new trailer and megas weakened it a bit but still. :<

I hate the excuse everyone gives for it. They are all, it's a remake. The originals didn't have customization. Oh yeah? Well the originals didn't have megas or primals or let you soar or many of the new mechanics. At least Brendan looks cool. But still. :<

SirRob

That's definitely not an excuse, the only excuse I can buy is that they didn't have enough development time for it, somehow.
Brendan and May's new designs were updated to have brown hair and gray eyes (their hair is even close to the shades of brown in Calem and Serena's hair), the default customization in XY, so I'm seriously shocked about this.

Last edited:

Misomie

Lazy Artist
Maybe they'll at least let us change eye color?

Poor clothing option. I was enjoying everyone looking different.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
OKAY

WTF

THIS IS A WORSE CRIME THAN REMOVING POKEMON FOLLOWING YOU

Why would they cut it out when the characters have the same body type as in XY??
they had to make space for megas :v
(distant sobbing)

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
they had to make space for megas :v

DOWN WITH POKEMON I QUIT ALL POKEMON FOREVER

I think I'd rather have the customization than some of the new shit megas :C [size=-2]Except Mega-Slowbro. He's a boss[/size]

Ieono

Uberaffe
I do believe that yes, it probably was a space limitation. I mean, they added the ability to fly around a 3D map; something definitely had to go.