• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Pokemon Thread

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer
Sprigatitos final form isn't my fave
His second form is cute though!
Why did FAF told me that you quoted me despite you never doing so?

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
I used to play pokemon but my parents took my cards q-q I had a Charizard EX in that deck

TrixieFox

Blood Rose Faction Leader
Sorry to hear that. Why do parents think taking away something their children love is a good idea? That's just horrible!
Pokemon is "demonic"

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
Pokemon is "demonic"
... i remember calling someone an idiot for saying that on DA a while ago, and went on to tell then that if they are comparing something fictional to their religion that they were implying their religion was fictional

they did not respond, so they may of just been a bot

Amepix Will Win

Some Furry Artist
... i remember calling someone an idiot for saying that on DA a while ago, and went on to tell then that if they are comparing something fictional to their religion that they were implying their religion was fictional

they did not respond, so they may of just been a bot
This rabbit mouse who looks like it wouldn't hurt a fly is obviously a demon! Because I say so!

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

Baalf

Will accept free hugs and tummy rubs.
I love how stuff like that only happens to franchises I like.

Imperial Impact

The Imperial Juicer

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
My current party
I only have two gym badges
0U2eyoc.png

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Well, you seem to have been quite busy!
I've been traveling north as quickly as I can, catching almost every new mon I see. The huge mon variety combined with trainer battles has been getting me strong fast! I'm thinking I'll go a little further north to battle the ice gym then move south west and work my way back down

Amepix Will Win

Some Furry Artist
I've been traveling north as quickly as I can, catching almost every new mon I see. The huge mon variety combined with trainer battles has been getting me strong fast! I'm thinking I'll go a little further north to battle the ice gym then move south west and work my way back down
In all honesty. I'd probably just catch every Pokémon I can until I'm forced to battle a gym

Which is what I've been doing