• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The PS3 Thread.

Tudd

My ps3 died. Used it like, 3 times (ratchet and clank and when I first got it)
Got home with MGS4, and it didn't give me any audio/video or anything. Yeah, pretty upset with it. Tried several cables, bought some HDUI or whatever, they didn't work so... bah

In warranty? :( Regardless... this is kinda scary this small number of people having their PS3's fail. Hope you get it sorted out soon. :)

Meta_Foxx278

The Wildfox
I will come to own my PS3 (60GB or 80GB whichever one I can get my hands/paws on) early next month when I get my stimulus check. Games I want to own: Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Burnout Paradise, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, GRID, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Orange Box, and Heavenly Sword.

Tudd

I will come to own my PS3 (60GB or 80GB whichever one I can get my hands/paws on) early next month when I get my stimulus check. Games I want to own: Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction, Burnout Paradise, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriot, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, GRID, Grand Theft Auto IV, The Orange Box, and Heavenly Sword.

Nice! Any sort of priorities for the list of games?

Mr Fox

Rainbows... Uber!

Nice list of games you are making the right choice with those games except maybe uncharted: drakes fortune if you have any money spare XD

Tudd

Hehe... I came out unscathed as well. :)

No, not really. Just get whichever when I can. I don't make a lot of money so I can't really go on a spending spree.

Don't worry about it, I don't know anyone who could go out and buy that many games all at once. xD