• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Psychology of a furry

unwisedragon

Spammer of the Edit Button
I don't know about you people... but I just like the characters :D and the pictures and stories! It's just a cute and fluffy community where I can express myself. (also scaly or feathery)

Because who doesn't want to belong to something greater than themselves?
So... to stay on topic... the furry psychology is that of every other fandom: it is a place where people can feel they belong.
It is not a rejection of reality. Reality, for humans, is to find like-minded humans and stick with them.

To control reality is to create yourself into something you want to be instead of living as something you don't.

Those are my two-cents on this!
I just hope they were the right pennies...

Wishing you words,
-Quill

Cocobanana

That made no sense.

I was drunk and said something stupid but chose not to delete my posts because, if I'm ever going to get better (ya should have seen me even a year ago), I need to sit in my mistakes. There are all kinds of people in all kinds of fandoms. The point is, the 'psychology of a furry' is just the psychology of a person so this thread is pointless.

Grimfang999

I just find it funny at the butthurt. I know its not true and I figured cocobanana was just joking because furries usually know what they are seen as by the rest of the internet (aka no-life, pathetic zoophilliacs in denial), so take the piss out of themselves more than other take th piss out of them, at least from what Ive seen. I just found it and the responses pretty funny.

Judge Spear

I just find it funny at the butthurt. I know its not true and I figured cocobanana was just joking because furries usually know what they are seen as by the rest of the internet (aka no-life, pathetic zoophilliacs in denial), so take the piss out of themselves more than other take th piss out of them, at least from what Ive seen. I just found it and the responses pretty funny.

Didn't Machine make a thread addressing something very similar to this?