• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
Name: Felix Bernard
Sex: Male
Species: Fox
Height: 5’10”

Appearance:

- Fur: Orange-reddish and white fur
- Eyes: Green
- Markings: A scar on his stomach and two black slabs on both sides his snout

Personality:

- A bit reserved at times but extremely passionate and loving
- Devoutly religious
- Extremely caring toward the poor and oppressed
- Very loyal to those whom he loves

Skills:
- Greek and Hebrew
- Preaching
- Reading and writing
- Playing the organ
- Sword fighting (when needed)
- Persuation and argumentation

Weaknesses:
- Recurrent depression
- Social interaction in big groups
- Multitasking
- Major disagreements

Likes: Christ, people, sermons, ancient and Biblical texts, music (outside Sunday worship), horse-back riding

Dislikes: Devilry, sorcery, popery, unnecessary violence, oppression of poor and marginalized

Background Story:

He was raised in a devout Roman Catholic family. His parents were very strict and superstitious, and taught him from the catechism every day. He always had a lot of questions about the faith and theology. It wasn’t until he was 15 that he heard a sermon from a laywolf non-conformist preacher that brought all the clarity in the world to him about the Gospel. He decided a month later to become one of the Puritan party. His parents treated him very ill about it, and became physically and emotionally abusive. When he was 17 a gang of robbers broke into his house and killed his parents in front of him. They stripped and abused him, cut open his stomach and left him there to die. But a man came to save him. It was the laywolf preacher... He is now 19 and lives in England in the midst of a struggle between the Church of England and the Puritans. He lives his life trying to show love to a world that is broken, but also stay strong in his convictions.

Clothing/personality style:
-Puritan/pilgrim clothing
- Swordsheathed on side
- Very Puritanesque

Picture:

Goal: Soli Deo Gloria

Profession: Theologian, Pastor, Greek and Hebrew Scholar

Personal quote: “'Tis deep, I say. For 'twas God's grace in me thereby I was made anew. Out of the fount I didst drink, I can say naught else but 'tis true.“

Birth: January 3, 1598 in Oxfordshire, England

Favorite food: Salmon
Favorite drink: Wine

(Story and bio to be added to and continued).

Attachments

• 5909BA77-FE85-4857-9ECB-072B559D499D.jpeg
    5909BA77-FE85-4857-9ECB-072B559D499D.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
F

FluffyShutterbug

Do you have a profile on the mainsite? I'd actually recommend posting your ref sheet there.

E

ellaerna

I like that you made his personality, skills, and weaknesses very grounded. Makes him feel more "human" and not just a character.
I am very curious about his hisstory. Everything was flowing pretty naturally until suddenly his life took quite the turn for the dramatic with his parents' murder. With a tragic backstory like that, it's a wonder he didn't turn into a gritty 90's action hero. ;)

Felix Bernard

Chemist, Conservative, Mark Levin fan
I like that you made his personality, skills, and weaknesses very grounded. Makes him feel more "human" and not just a character.
I am very curious about his hisstory. Everything was flowing pretty naturally until suddenly his life took quite the turn for the dramatic with his parents' murder. With a tragic backstory like that, it's a wonder he didn't turn into a gritty 90's action hero. ;)

Thank you <3
I’m definitely going to add to it!

Basi~

I'm here to kick gum, and chew ass
I read this post like two days ago but I just want to say your fursona is insanely cool.

Lexiand

Werewolf
ahh another swords man