• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The rarest Furry. The single, straight female...

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
pfft, there are plenty of single female furries.
That's cause they're fat or insane.

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
^^^I weigh a thousand million pounds and run around the neighborhood with a chainsaw yelling 'yiff' and slicing up non furs

Fiab

Crazy enough
Aheheh, sadly I am neither straight nor a biological female. ;^;
But I am a woman! So I'm taking medicine to get better! So that's cool! ;0;

That's really cool, gratz there Savage :D

Sometimes I feel like the only person that isn't homosaxophone.

I Feel this is relevant

Anyways, wasn't there some post a while back about how the fandom was lacking gay chicks? Something about how all they could ever find were straight ones?

That's really cool, gratz there Savage :D

I Feel this is relevant

Anyways, wasn't there some post a while back about how the fandom was lacking gay chicks? Something about how all they could ever find were straight ones?

Whispers quietly does pansexual count

You know...

Using the term "rarest" is an overstatment.

You can only combine "rarest" with "Shiny Arceus"

Yeah esp since like
there's a lot more than I'm sure a lot of people here know about
it's just, like some people said, we hide our gender & relationship status cause creeps are not wanted

Baz

^^^I weigh a thousand million pounds and run around the neighborhood with a chainsaw yelling 'yiff' and slicing up non furs

That just made my fucking day LOL

Baz

The 1st person I made friends with on FAF is a single female furry artist also... It cant be THAT rare :p

Ozriel

Inglorious Bastard
Female furries I have been with haven't smelled off. But then again they where also ones who put more than a little effort into looking good which apparently isn't the norm for alot of the fandom. I would not know.

Us womenzfolk like to groom ourselves and smell like pretty flowers. :3
I'm straight, single, and the majority of male furries I've encountered locally do not understand "no" for an answer.

And I'd rather date a person regardless of being a furry or not. I don't care.
I do care if a person is being obnoxious with their hobby and become whiny if asked to lower the volume of their fanaticism.

Last edited:

Cekuba

Its not that rare anymore. I noticed a huge increase in females at RF, straight, gay, single, taken, whatever. I also noticed a massive shift in female fursuiters.

Being female in the fandom is quickly losing its special snowflake status. Not to mention, a TON of the artists most folks love are female.

Hey I -almost- fit this category. I never receive creepy messages though. Probably because I don't make a big deal about my gender. It mostly never comes up on here, but if I'm say, playing an MMO or something and someone refers to me as a guy I usually don't correct them.

Being female in the fandom is quickly losing its special snowflake status. Not to mention, a TON of the artists most folks love are female.

Also this^

SolDirix

Pixel fuzz
Theres this one really fat guy that staffs califur that smells really really bad. It's legendary.

YES, that guy, ugh :/.

Anyways, there are a lot of straight females in the fandom nowadays. Most of them are on deviantart and are more of feral furs though. However i'm a rare straight male feral fur... oooooh yeaaaaah B3 lol jk.

But yeah seriously there are a lot of girls in the fandom you just have to look in the right places. Furaffinity isn't one of them unfortunately.

Last edited:

WolfNightV4X1

^^^Deviantart is filled with furries except a lot of them have feral 'sonas, a few have moved on to anthropomorphized 'sonas, but yes I've seen tons of people showing themselves as ferals only. Maybe because they like it that way better or they just haven't moved on to the hype yet. That's where I first noticed furries is on DA and my fursona was feral before I eventually made it both

There are tons of different kinds of furries, not all of them even call themselves furry even though they practically are and they just don't want to associate with the fandom; and that's all fine and good but I'd personally feel like I'd be missing out on a lot of fun if I just said "I like anthros but I hate the furries because they're the weirdos who yiff animals". *shrug* Oh well...what can you do?

From what I gather, the fandom isn't exclusive to any gender, race, sexuality, nationality, etc. Granted, there might be more of one than the other but that might have other factors like location, popularity, etc. Also, some people just aren't localized on the internet as hard as it is to believe, and it seems the fandom stems from it's online status partially.

ZettaBit

Caffeine Addict
Ha, thank you. That is sig worthy material right there, do you mind if I quote you? xD Oh I need Sarcastic CC's too for context xD

Last edited:

NightsOfStars

Twinkle and Shine
I'm a straight single female, and I don't particularly care that I'm not in a relationship. I've gotten like 1 creepy message on Skype from some weirdo on the main site, but I blocked all their accounts. I never get hit on either. Probably because I'm not worth hitting on. I also live in the middle of nowhere so there aren't actually any furry creeps around here TO hit on me. Actually, I don't really think I qualify as a furry yet either.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Us womenzfolk like to groom ourselves and smell like pretty flowers. :3
I'm straight, single, and the majority of male furries I've encountered locally do not understand "no" for an answer.

And I'd rather date a person regardless of being a furry or not. I don't care.
I do care if a person is being obnoxious with their hobby and become whiny if asked to lower the volume of their fanaticism.
I share your opinions on that regard. That much is apparent.

I am just contrasting my experience to the here-say.

WolfNightV4X1

Ha, thank you. That is sig worthy material right there, do you mind if I quote you? xD Oh I need Sarcastic CC's too for context xD

Well, nope I dont mind x3 Sure going to be interesting seeing that quote floating around though

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I have two female furry friends (there's a shit ton of furries in the anime club at my college. Not sure why) and I have no reason to suspect that they are gay or bisexual.

So they exist OP. They are out there.