• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Religion Thread

Hinall

It's been a long time since we've had a healthy discussion on anything holy in these parts. With the state things are right know, I feel as though we need this. What do you believe in? What was the latest thing you've done that's made you feel more spritually connected to God? Atheists, please, try to keep this civil, or just go away. God Bless.

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
I didn't believe there was a God til you made this thread in a modless era.

Tiamat

Sex nuts and retard strong
Banned
FREEDOM GO TO HELL

D

Deleted member 93706

No, I do not believe that there is a centralized higher power. I believe in things that can be measured. To each their own. We'll find out who was right when we die.

Joybit

aka Rinpoe
I practice the religion of "not giving a damn." The rules are strictly lax.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I recently became a christian. Why? I realized that since there are so many scientists who are christians and since so many important discoveries have been made by ancient christians that must mean that christianity is true!

Just kidding religion is still complete bullshit :D

Hinall

I recently became a christian. Why? I realized that since there are so many scientists who are christians and since so many important discoveries have been made by ancient christians that must mean that christianity is true!Just kidding religion is still complete bullshit :D
I thought I told you atheists not to ruin this thread. If religion is bullshit, how come we have souls? How come the universe seems to have been created to work with such perfection? How come so many people feel comforted by God's presence and follow his Word to this day? There are some things even your science can't explain.

D

Deleted member 93706

I thought I told you atheists not to ruin this thread.

I'm an atheist, and I didn't do anything wrong Q_Q

If religion is bullshit, how come we have souls?

Science has so, So, SO far to go.

How come the universe seems to have been created to work with such perfection?

That's the only way it can exist.

How come so many people feel comforted by God's presence and follow his Word to this day?

Placebo effect.

There are some things even your science can't explain.

Yet.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I thought I told you atheists not to ruin this thread. If religion is bullshit, how come we have souls? How come the universe seems to have been created to work with such perfection? How come so many people feel comforted by God's presence and follow his Word to this day? There are some things even your science can't explain.

-Souls don't exist... anymore. I consumed them.
-The universe is perfect? Dude! FURRIES EXIST. How could the universe be any less perfect than that?!
-That one I can get behind, knowing that god always watches me fap is pretty hot.
-You got that wrong. Science could explain everything. It's just that no one wants to study the really gross stuff.

D

Deleted member 82554

I personally believe in the Norse Gods. Odin, please smite thee and cleanse the site of this impuritor!

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
allahu SNACKBAR

pass the hummus you tardis

ZaraphayxRedux

The Postmaster
-Souls don't exist... anymore. I consumed them.
-The universe is perfect? Dude! FURRIES EXIST. How could the universe be any less perfect than that?!
-That one I can get behind, knowing that god always watches me fap is pretty hot.
-You got that wrong. Science could explain everything. It's just that no one wants to study the really gross stuff.

ahahaha

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
*ahem*

Every fucking athiest in this thread can suck on Jesus' holy dick.

For you, it'll be imaginary.

Right?

im dating him currently. It's pretty big for a jew, but I gotta say he's been pretty disappointed in some of your behavior in the bathroom.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
*ahem*

Every fucking athiest in this thread can suck on Jesus' holy dick.

For you, it'll be imaginary.

Right?

I bet Jesus' dick was all gross and crusty because people back then used to be vile savages who didn't wash their junk.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
I make sure he keeps it clean. ;3

Without humans cleaning their junk horses essentially need to fuck to keep their dicks clean. Otherwise really gross smegma beans accumulate in their dick-folds.
I bet people were like that as well. They were so disgusting they had to fuck to keep their cocks clean.

Last edited:

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Did you remember to put on the holy foreskin during the cleaning ceremonies?

well, I vaccum and he does dishes. If that's what you mean. ;3

Without humans cleaning their junk horses essentially need to fuck to keep their dicks clean. Otherwise really gross smegma beans accumulate in their dick-folds.
I bet people where like that as well. They were so disgusting they had to fuck to keep their cocks clean.

ew, cc. Desert sex.