• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Religion Thread

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
ew, cc. Desert sex.

Oh I forgot about that! Yeah I bet they totally cleaned their junk with sand, that seems reasonable :3 There's nothing better than anal with sand in your ass crack.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Oh I forgot about that! Yeah I bet they totally cleaned their junk with sand, that seems reasonable :3 There's nothing better than anal with sand in your ass crack.
Maybe that's where sandy vaginas originated!

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
I'm a Christian Protestant of no particular denomination who was baptised Catholic but disagrees with its beliefs, and the last time I seriously went to a church repeatedly was to a Mormon church, which I eventually rejected.

Ley

I like to think of Jesus as your nice friend who always supports you and is there to listen and makes vegan cupcakes when you're feeling down. The bible can go burn in a bush, though.

Razzle

I see no compelling reason to believe any particular religion is true. However I try to remain respectful of people who do believe these things.

I do not approve of fundamental religious people or fundamental atheists who act obnoxiously and put other people down that believe differently than they do, or are otherwise generally unpleasant to be around.

I also think that belief in a higher power is a reasonable belief to hold, just as the belief that there is no higher power is a reasonable belief to hold.

There are some compelling arguments for the existence of a god of some sort, and there are some compelling arguments against any such being. I find the conversation interesting, but I simply do not have any way of knowing whether one does exist and so I do not actively express belief in a god, though I certainly hope there is more after this life.

I believe that no one truly knows, but I am open to being wrong about that =)

Last edited:

Mayonnaise

Off we go to the sea
ALLAHU AKBAR!

Legally a muslim, born and raised as one. Not really practicing it now, am one because my id says so.

Troj

Your Friendly Neighborhood Dino Therapist
Oh, good, another religion thread. This is bound to go well.

::self-immolates:::

Zerig

So Graceful and Phallic
Banned

Rayzr

I was raised as a roman catholic but I since left the church. I try to keep an open mind tho as long if it's scientifically accurate.

Last edited:

zanian

Weyland Yutani Human ressource

Runefox

Kitsune of the PC Master Race
In all seriousness, if there's one religion that I can get behind, it's Zoroastrianism.

EXCEPT YOU CAN'T CONVERT TO IT

Fucking Persians.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
The thing about God is that the world has had so many of them and if one were to really exist at all, it would probably be nothing like any of the ones we've created.

Which is an interesting thought that's kinda been getting at me ever since I read Revival. Like, just going into the ground is the better solution if we're stuck with some Azathoth monster that only exists to rape our dreams for eternity.

Logic dictates that God isn't real, and that's fine. Fear makes me wonder if we're all fucking doomed when the lights go out for good. I'd rather go straight to the ground than live through an afterlife filled with Eldritch horrors.