• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Return of Krystal Harmonia (Kind of)

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Hey, guys, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Man, leave a forum for a couple of months and you miss everything. How could I miss an entire drama war? Yeah, I heard about that Mike idiot. Wow. And I thought it couldn't get any wierder.

Anyways, the main reason I'm here is to tell the truth about something. You see, I kinda lied about one crucial fact of my life while I was on the forums a while back.

I am NOT female, although my personality type is. I was going through a severe identity/gender crisis when I joined in June, but I have now come to accept myself. I'm just a male with more female tendencies, that's all. I'm still the same person that I was before, but now you guys know who I really am. I hope I haven't offended anyone, and I hope you guys can still accept me. I don't think this should be a huge issue, and, like Parama said to me last night on Skype, "this is FaF we're talking about. I'm sure everyone will just say, 'cool story, bro'."

So, yeah. There we go. Feels a lot better. I hope to be posting here a bit more lately, I was just having a few personal issues before. Well, it's good to be back.

Soren (A.K.A. Krystal)

Dreaming

Well, I hadn't met you before but, Welcome back to FAF! :b

Man, leave a forum for a couple of months and you miss everything. How could I miss an entire drama war? Yeah, I heard about that Mike idiot. Wow. And I thought it couldn't get any wierder.
Uhm...... XD

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Really? You've never met me before? Well, you must have been gone for quite a while to miss me! Anyways, thanks for... welcoming me back...

DevistatedDrone

Poops in toilets.
Not actually female?
Most shocking development yet! This has never happened before! :V

Now that my dickery is aside, I should probably mention I mean no offense. Gender confusion is serious in itself.

And Mike has always been a stereotypical furry drama-firestarter. It's no big deal, but he just makes it a big deal.

Welcome back!

Ibuuyk

Icon made by Littlerock!
Who're you?

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Don't feel so bad. I missed the drama even though I've been here once a day.

L

LizardKing

Really? Mike is the only thing you feel fit to mention after a couple months? Our drama well must be running a bit dry.

Sarcastic Coffeecup

Hand. Cannot. Erase.
Welcome back

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
Welcome back to the glorious realm known as FAF.

(and no, the mike guy isn't me.)

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
MFW.
Good to have you back, Krystal. =)

It's good to be back. But you can call me Soren, now (if you like, I don't mind).

Not actually female?
Most shocking development yet! This has never happened before! :V

Yeah, I know... jeez.

Now that my dickery is aside, I should probably mention I mean no offense. Gender confusion is serious in itself.

That's okay. I was having a pretty big problem with that... Identity crisises (eses... IDK?) suck, but throw in the whole "I-don't-know-what-gender-personality-type/sexuality-I-really-am-holy-shit-what-do-I-do?" and you just get a f*cking mess.

And Mike has always been a stereotypical furry drama-firestarter. It's no big deal, but he just makes it a big deal.

Welcome back!

Thanks! I love you guys. <3

Welcome back to the glorious realm known as FAF.

(and no, the mike guy isn't me.)

I knew that! You're not a drama whore!

And thanks again. It's good to be back. I tried a couple of other forums while I was gone, but none of them are as good as this one (mainly because the others don't even have 1/10th of the members we have). I'm trying to get onto Skype more often, and a job, so I can finance my own computer. And then, well, I don't know. I've got a couple of projects planned, so we'll see how that goes.

PS One of the projects involves a collaboration between myself and that awesome music brony, PinkiePieSwear. If you haven't heard of him, he's pretty famous on YouTube. We've been Skyping back and forth for a while now.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
At first I thought this was about Star Fox's Krystal, so I was getting ready to...nevermind.

But then I see it's you. I don't really remember who you are though, but since you're getting positive welcome-backs, you must not be retarded.

Or I could be wrong. I really don't remember.

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Seriously? You...don't remember me? We used to pull all sorts of random shit on the forum games together!

*sobs*

Yeah, I'm just kidding. And no, I don't remember being retarded...

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned
You were gone for a few months? Funny, but I seem to remember you posting about recently... huh. Must be getting old.........

As for the whole gender thing, just check what's in your pants, and you should be good to go. :D

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
I remember you well.

You dropped a chat with me and i have no idea why. it makes me sad #:
was i being a dick?

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
You were gone for a few months? Funny, but I seem to remember you posting about recently... huh. Must be getting old.........

As for the whole gender thing, just check what's in your pants, and you should be good to go. :D

Sigh...

I kinda knew someone was going to say this. Thanks, Roose.

TechnoGypsy

Gentlecolts...
Welcome back!

Gosh, I had to read that twice. I really DID think you were female.
You win this round :D

Oh, how's your music with Pinkiepieswear going?

Roose Hurro

Lovable Curmudgeon
Banned

Krystal Harmonia

RAIN BO DAH!
Welcome back!

Gosh, I had to read that twice. I really DID think you were female.
You win this round :D

Oh, how's your music with Pinkiepieswear going?

Well, my mannerisms and personality type is a lot more female. I generally prefer female company, as well. By the way, I'd just like to clarify something, this does NOT mean that I am homosexual. I am most definitely straight... actually, maybe not. There was one male that I was/am attracted to, but he has a similar female personality type to myself... I guess I'm a one or a two on the Kynsey scale.

Sweet! I win!

And the music, right now, is... kind of at a standstill. I need a computer first. But I'm still in contact with PPS, at first we were just talking about MLP, but then we started talking about all sorts of stuff. He's actually really nice, but a lot older than I thought he was...

Rex Aeterna

dude i have no idea who you are(i guess cause i'm barely on this site at all). i guess, welcome back?