• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Revolution has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanleblanc

I'm "Human" get over it.
The context was: http://www.smbc-comics.com/ (a good, intelligent webcomic) put up a sign "help us take over the internet", so I mailed them and other people, to go a step further, and posted that on several fora.

I see. So you saw an advertisement on a webcomic, that was most likely making a joke. You then proceeded to take it seriously and send an email. At which point you figured "Hey, one email isn't enough. I'm gonna go rally an army!" and you annoyed several forums. All the while, honestly taking the whole thing seriously and stereotyping groups of people along the way.

Do you not see, how utterly moronic all this was?

ryanleblanc

I'm "Human" get over it.
I think it was just a general post about how people don't group on the internet in the same way as in meatspace. However, IMO they do group just as much. It's the way humans work.

Understandable, and I agree we still do group. Oh and "meatspace" what a brilliant term! It made my day. :D

I'm keeping my eye on this thread. Ryan, if you want action in a thread/on a post, there is a report button you can use to get the attention of the moderators.

I'll keep that in mind from now on, thanks. :D I would report this thread due to it's uselessness and stupidity but since we just talked about it and you're going to keep an eye on it, it would be pretty useless to report it now, lol.

MrEvers

Lurker
Do you not see, how utterly moronic all this was?
You have some whacky logic there.
Of course, that was the point. To give people a kick in the head, to make them see what's happening, to get noticed.
So that after all the fun is over, they would see there's a point to what I'm saying, to have them take a look around.
...and it worked, otherwise we wouldn't still be talking about it :confused:

ryanleblanc

I'm "Human" get over it.
Of course, that was the point. To give people a kick in the head, to make them see what's happening, to get noticed.
So that after all the fun is over, they would see there's a point to what I'm saying, to have them take a look around.
...and it worked, otherwise we wouldn't still be talking about it :confused:

Ok let's try "The List"

1. There was no point. You can't say not having a point was the point, that's just more stupidity.
2. You didn't give people a kick in the head, you just confused everyone and probably made some people want to kick you in the head.
3. We all know what's happening in the world, that's why we have newspapers, television, etc. If we wanted to know what's happening in the world, I guarantee that you would not be our first resort for the latest goings-on.
4. Yep, you sure did get noticed. Not in a good way though. I'm sure most people have noticed you as the person who spews random confusion at us hoping it will change the world.
5. This wasn't fun, therefore the fun cannot be over, as it never started.
6. There is no point for us to see. Everything you have said is pointless. (See: #1 of this list)
7. It most certainly didn't work, unless your goal was to confuse and annoy. Based on how moronic you are currently portraying yourself to be, that could very well have been your goal.
8. We are not still talking about this topic because you have reached people and helped them see the light, that we must band together and create an army. No, instead, we are still talking about this because it is interesting to see how terrible this thread can get.

Congratulations, you have made a terrible thread. *Slow Clap*

Last edited:

moonchylde

He's like, this guy, you know?
Actually, we're still talking about it because it's fun to make fun of you. :3

Seriously, you know why they call them "revolutions?" Because they keep coming back around again and again and again...

Status
Not open for further replies.