• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The ruskies are at it again

RileyTheOtter

The Autistic Otter
if it's a Russian team, why isn't there a bear candidate? I mean, Russia is kind of what most people think of when they think of having a bear for a pet or wrestling with them.

A

Andromedahl

I always thought it was weird how soccer players are called 'footballers'.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
I have a seething hatred of russians. :3
Welp, we despise ziplining, so it's mutual -u-

But on a serious note, I was genuinely surprised about FIFA being set in Russia. I mean, there are many sports Russia is exceptionally good at (ice hockey, tennis, biathlon, olympic wrestling), but even as a sport fan and kind-of-a-patriot, I have to say that we freaking suck at soccer, big time.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Really? I love the Russians. They have Vodka, lots of crazy guns, do crazy shit and have strong, dominant woman that are like men.

All hail communist Russia!
Салютую, товарищ :,)

Somnium

The Sparklewolf
Banned
I want to yiff that wolfy :p

Really? I love the Russians. They have Vodka, lots of crazy guns, do crazy shit and have strong, dominant woman that are like men.

All hail communist Russia!

oh yea? It's not all rainbows and sunshine you know

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
Cyka blyat idi nahui
Ублюдок, мать твою, а ну иди сюда, говно собачье! Что, решил ко мне лезть?! Ты, засранец вонючий, мать твою, а? Ну, иди сюда, попробуй меня трахнуть, я тебя сам трахну, ублюдок, онанист чертов, будь ты проклят! Иди, идиот, трахать тебя и всю твою семью, говно собачье, жлоб вонючий, дерьмо, сука, падла! Иди сюда, мерзавец, негодяй, гад, иди сюда, ты, говно, ЖОПА!

RandomNinja11

Meme King
I don't speak russian, I just know what I said because of Russians on CSGO
GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO THE RESCUE!!!
*1 minute later*
Oh... das r00d

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
I don't speak russian, I just know what I said because of Russians on CSGO
GOOGLE TRANSLATE TO THE RESCUE!!!
*1 minute later*
Oh... das r00d
It's a quote from a Russian dub of "Blood and Concrete". Something of a classic slav meme, was (and ocasionally still is) often used as a macro on Runet imageboards and forums c:

stimpy

I'm only a minor alcoholic
I believe The names they gave the mascots is derived from late geoclasical literature which until the late 1800's was a sin in almost all communities. The actual names them selves by what I can research by reading where made by a gentleman named William Isaac Ashbridge in 1726. Or they are named after the animal that they are, I shall do more research on this topic

The wolf is my fave :7

D

Deleted member 82554

Oh I'm sorry Foxy. You know me, I get all heated up one moment and forget everything the next. Don't leave me, that would brake my sparkling heart!
Fine, fine. Cook me a nice dinner and I'll forgive you.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
I always thought it was weird how soccer players are called 'footballers'.
Because "soccer" in America is called "Football" on the REST of the planet. Because it's a global sport.

Because you go around kicking an actual ball. Not run around beating the shit out of each other over an EGG.

Your sport should be called "Handegg".