• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Sexuality Poll Megathread

What's your Sexual Orientation

• Kinsey 0 - Fully Straight, Heterosexual

Votes: 46 22.9%
  • Kinsey 1 - Mostly Straight, 'Heteroflexible'

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • Kinsey 2 - Bi leaning Straight

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Kinsey 3 - Bisexual, 50-50

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Kinsey 4 - Bi leaning Gay

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Kinsey 5 - Mostly Gay, 'Homoflexible'

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Kinsey 6 - Fully Gay, Homosexual

• Kinsey X - Asexual

• Other (Pan/Demi/Gray-A/Tumblrsexual)

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • I have no idea/Still figuring it out/Hitler did nothing wrong!

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters

ThePumu

Opening file: Redemption.exe/
Pussy is where life begins. It is where it thrives.
straight is the letter l sir.

Volkodav

Dad****er
I was under the assumption that it is common courtesy for the top to give bottom a handy, after all getting to be top is supposedly better, and getting pounded in the ass doesnt sound very easy.
No, it fucking sucks to give someone a reacharound. I like to use both hands when fucking.

Here's Hartman for ya

SPOILER: He gets killed by one of his subordinates.

I killed him for telling me to give him a reacharound

UrsusArtist

Hurr durr I'm a Big Black Burr
I was under the assumption that it is common courtesy for the top to give bottom a handy, after all getting to be top is supposedly better, and getting pounded in the ass doesnt sound very easy.

Oh no...a pre or post fuck blowjob is nice, though. The real truth is that bottoming is no worse / better than topping, as the person who is getting fucked usually enjoys the experience...

Luki

I got an X on that test.

I've been with both sexes, but I don't really feel sexual attraction of any sort. I'd rather avoid sex if possible.

I'd dated them because I simply enjoyed being around them. No "OMG I HAVE TO GET IN THEIR PANTS" or anything :c

TyDye

The puns, they burn
hitler did nothing wrong ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ °)

Volkodav

Dad****er
what

I want some of whatever you been smoking

TheMetalVelocity is our resident Very Aggressive User but he gets a permanent pass from me for having extremely high-quality eyebrows
Those are gorgeous and sculpted
You can slap my cats and I won't even care

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored

Nahhh. I'd prefer ppl keep their hands off mine. If someone tried giving my a reacharound I'd be all, -slaps away hand-. Just fuck me, dammit.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I am demiromantic asexual... I guess that is other?

Kazolas

I'm pretty much straight unless an awesome guy comes out of nowhere and completely changes that whole deal.
Until then, I'll stick with them females =)