• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Sexuality Poll Megathread

What's your Sexual Orientation

• Kinsey 0 - Fully Straight, Heterosexual

Votes: 46 22.9%
  • Kinsey 1 - Mostly Straight, 'Heteroflexible'

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • Kinsey 2 - Bi leaning Straight

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Kinsey 3 - Bisexual, 50-50

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Kinsey 4 - Bi leaning Gay

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Kinsey 5 - Mostly Gay, 'Homoflexible'

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Kinsey 6 - Fully Gay, Homosexual

• Kinsey X - Asexual

• Other (Pan/Demi/Gray-A/Tumblrsexual)

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • I have no idea/Still figuring it out/Hitler did nothing wrong!

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
Public speaking, and the ability to effectively state a point without inadvertently offending people, is a skill that should be learned and honed by all. If you mean to offend, by all means do so and not give a shit. At the end of the day, it's the listener's choice to not give a fuck (and I'll certainly have stopped giving a damn by the end of the hour), but it doesn't exempt one from learning such a skill in daily socialization if you don't specifically intend to offend.

And no I'm not saying that being "turned off" by a woman with a dick or a guy with a vagina is transphobic. I'm just saying you should choose your words a bit better when you speak.

"ultimate turn off"
"difference between a real woman, and a man who resembles a woman"

THIS shit comes across a certain way, and it's not a very good way.

Can you please stop following me around the forum trying to lecture me on how not to offend you?

You should stop presuming that my sexual taste equates to a disapproval of you. It turns me off; so what?
So does the thought of my parents have sex, but I'm not against it.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
I know you don't mean it, but damn, you really need to get a grasp of how you come across when stating your views on something. Regardless of whether or not you meant if, or you're "just being honest" about how you feel, this shit is extremely transphobic and disheartening to hear.

But I agree with that.
I'd bang a trans-woman with dick over a trans-woman with a fake vagina. The whole idea of turning a penis inside-out is disgusting.

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
stop it you fucks

This is really starting to get out of hand now

I'll drop the point. I've been on Fallow's ass all day and it's been rude of me, and it's all been rather unjustified. I -know- he's not transphobic. I -know- he's not intentionally disparaging towards people of spiritual beliefs. But I've been treating as someone who intentionally acts as such. I'm a stickler for language and I've been reading into things negatively out of pure sense of argument.

I'm gonna drop it and leave it at that.

I'd bang a trans-woman with dick over a trans-woman with a fake vagina. The whole idea of turning a penis inside-out is disgusting.

Though this is a very....strange belief to hold. And strangely preop-transbody positive.

Though, tbh you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference on a post op. They've gotten EXTREMELY good at SRS surgery.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
stop it you fucks

I just rekted Clayton. Disgusted him when talking about dicks.

Another notch on my rifle. Level impossible.

Though this is a very....strange belief to hold. And strangely preop-transbody positive.

Though, tbh you probably wouldn't be able to tell the difference on a post op. They've gotten EXTREMELY good at SRS surgery.

Doesn't matter. It's a dick! The most holy part of my body! Of a man's body! Drilled out! Empty! Arrrrgh....
IT HURTS. IT HURTS SO MUCH JUST BY THINKING ABOUT IT

Why would you want to turn your love rod into an inverted balloon?

q___q

I'm crying

Last edited:

Volkodav

Dad****er
no red it wasnt at you, it was at ayattar and fallow

ayattar, youll never be able to disgust me while talking about dicks
i love dicks
ill choke to deaht on dicks, thats how ill fucking die
ill die choking on your fucking dick so pack it deep in my goddamn throat already

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
Doesn't matter. It's a dick! The most holy part of my body! Of a man's body! Drilled out! Empty! Arrrrgh....
IT HURTS. IT HURTS SO MUCH JUST BY THINKING ABOUT IT
Why would you want to turn your love rod into an inverted balloon?
q___q
I'm crying

Two Words: Gender Dysphoria

I'm thankful to not suffer from it as badly as some people do. I don't have to remove my penis to be justified as a woman. (Even if it does make wearing nice jeans a pain in the crotch...) Some transwomen, however, are not so lucky and cannot enjoy a sex life while they still have one.

This is the pure clinical answer.

no red it wasnt at you, it was at ayattar and fallow

No, I was being an asshole to Fallow. It's not my place to coerce someone into speaking one way or another.

I don't have to be an unrepentant bitch all the time either.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Two Words: Gender Dysphoria

I'm thankful to not suffer from it as badly as some people do. I don't have to remove my penis to be justified as a woman. (Even if it does make wearing nice jeans a pain in the crotch...) Some transwomen, however, are not so lucky and cannot enjoy a sex life while they still have one.

This is the pure clinical answer.

All I hear is drilled dicks ;___;

Chellehound, I don't get it.

jtrekkie

Feathered
This is nice now.

Deep in the dark recesses of my sickeningly disturbed past, I found it necessary to find out about reassignment. Butchery! The horror! I was scared straight. Male to female is still better than female to male though, but either way some structures cannot be replicated.

jtrekkie

Feathered
Speaking of which I'm still waiting for you to take my penis.

And the word is corpus cavernosum.

Ayattar

Banned
Banned
Speaking of which I'm still waiting for you to take my penis.

And the word is corpus cavernosum.

I would need to google english latin name for it anyways. I don't assume anyone would understand what am I talking about if I said ciała jamiste

DOESN'T MATTER, DRILLED DICK IS A DRILLED DICK AND IT'S DISGUSTING AND IT TERRIFIES ME AND HELP PLS

Volkodav

Dad****er
I would need to google english latin name for it anyways. I don't assume anyone would understand what am I talking about if I said ciała jamiste

DOESN'T MATTER, DRILLED DICK IS A DRILLED DICK AND IT'S DISGUSTING AND IT TERRIFIES ME AND HELP PLS

you are the ramsay to my reek, and i love you
you can drill my dick, ayattar