• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Sexuality Poll Megathread

What's your Sexual Orientation

• Kinsey 0 - Fully Straight, Heterosexual

Votes: 46 22.9%
  • Kinsey 1 - Mostly Straight, 'Heteroflexible'

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • Kinsey 2 - Bi leaning Straight

Votes: 22 10.9%
  • Kinsey 3 - Bisexual, 50-50

Votes: 19 9.5%
  • Kinsey 4 - Bi leaning Gay

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Kinsey 5 - Mostly Gay, 'Homoflexible'

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Kinsey 6 - Fully Gay, Homosexual

• Kinsey X - Asexual

• Other (Pan/Demi/Gray-A/Tumblrsexual)

Votes: 15 7.5%
  • I have no idea/Still figuring it out/Hitler did nothing wrong!

Votes: 16 8.0%

• Total voters

Ariosto

I should really be more horrified by that than this, but my brain is blocking any attempt at even imagining it, so I consider myself lucky for tonight.

Atemis

Was there ever an after interview with drill guy?
Somebody get on it, this is the real news people want to know about!

Feste

I haven't found an answer yet
Put myself as a 1, just cause I don't believe in extremes with sexuality. It doesn't make sense, not at all, and it's making this night absolutely miserable. Sex is the greatest and worst thing in life.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Still going with asexual since it's just easier that way. Too busy to bother working through whatever bullshit I have going on with my penis/head.

Pinky

AKA Allie or Aouzy
Almost as many Asexuals as there are Homosexuals. And yet Tumblr makes us out to be some kind of rare animal that should be put on a pedestal.

Spatel

Almost as many Asexuals as there are Homosexuals. And yet Tumblr makes us out to be some kind of rare animal that should be put on a pedestal.

So far, 100 votes exactly.

36% straight (0+1)
22% bi (2-4)
17% gay (5+6)
10% ace (x)
7% tumblr
8% hitler

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
It feels like there's a greater amount of Asexuals on this forum for some reason. I don't get it :p

I've never been interested in labels, but you guys seem to know about these things, so is this "a thing"?

I find some guys attractive, but not sexually. I feel like it's more personality than anything, because most crushes I've had are "geeky" and not the typical toned athlete women long for. I've never been able to join in with the mad giggles when other girls see a shirtless guy or wish they would sleep with me.

I'm not asexual because I love my partner and we sleep together, but that's because I love him. I wouldn't find any other penis attractive.

Yeah. :I

Naesaki

JRPG Fanatic
I've never been interested in labels, but you guys seem to know about these things, so is this "a thing"?

I find some guys attractive, but not sexually. I feel like it's more personality than anything, because most crushes I've had are "geeky" and not the typical toned athlete women long for. I've never been able to join in with the mad giggles when other girls see a shirtless guy or wish they would sleep with me.

I'm not asexual because I love my partner and we sleep together, but that's because I love him. I wouldn't find any other penis attractive.

Thats how I'm like as well, I've only ever had geeky crushes, never been into the guys with sixpack abs or massive muscular bodies, I just like everyday, geeky, nerdy guys.

And as I am right now, my boyfriend is the only truly attractive person to me, yeah other guys look nice but thats about it, it almost feels like a switch has been flicked, not that I mind as I love my boyfriend very much and I'm happy I enjoy his company and spending time with him.

Though I guess that is what it means to be loyal and committed to one person.

Butters Shikkon

Patron Saint of Queers
Hella gay.

Alexxx-Returns

The Sergal that Didn't Vore
Thats how I'm like as well, I've only ever had geeky crushes, never been into the guys with sixpack abs or massive muscular bodies, I just like everyday, geeky, nerdy guys.

And as I am right now, my boyfriend is the only truly attractive person to me, yeah other guys look nice but thats about it, it almost feels like a switch has been flicked, not that I mind as I love my boyfriend very much and I'm happy I enjoy his company and spending time with him.

Though I guess that is what it means to be loyal and committed to one person.

Maybe people like that are more interested in the person's character?

I'm attracted immensely to intelligence, if I learn that a guy has a high IQ, he is automatically much more sexually attractive to me.

DukeTheHusky

The Gamer Dog
The Kinsey Test gave me a 2. Eh. I'd say a 1 or 2. 75% straight. This is the first time I've said something about t here.

jtrekkie

Feathered

I don't know about internet lingo, but I would say mature heterosexual in a loving (closed) relationship.

Zirco

What would be considered for someone that's straight but not asexual and they dont mind not have having a girlfriend and sex in their life but i am better off being single asexual because of my personality

Last edited:
P

Phoenix-Kat

Asexual. The dating thing just isn't for me. I scare people off before we even reach the "friend zone". I'm not even sure I am using that term correctly but what I mean is I scare people away or people decide they do not like me before they want to be friends with me or decide I am too weird or something once they get to know me better. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do with a casual "friend" thing so romance is out of the question for me. I made up my mind at four that I never wanted to get married anyway. My mom gave me the idea that a "wife" is supposed to be subservient to her husband and her husband is the boss. I was like "You mean when I grow up and finally get away from you and am free I have to surrender it all over again? I was never into dating or anything as a teen...probably because I secretly knew my parents would not allow it. But I'm happy being asexual. I don't have anything against people who are in relationships and it works for them, but I don't envy them either. I wish I knew what it was that scared other people away simply out of curiosity, but in terms of finding a man or woman to spend the rest of my life with I don't think it will ever happen. And I do not think I will ever understand this "intercourse" thing. It just seems so painful and unhygienic. He's supposed to put his WHAT in my WHERE? No thanks! Not everyone needs sex to survive and I am one of those people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bonobosoph

4 hands good 2 hands bad ;)
Asexual. The dating thing just isn't for me. I scare people off before we even reach the "friend zone". I'm not even sure I am using that term correctly but what I mean is I scare people away or people decide they do not like me before they want to be friends with me or decide I am too weird or something once they get to know me better. I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to do with a casual "friend" thing so romance is out of the question for me. I made up my mind at four that I never wanted to get married anyway. My mom gave me the idea that a "wife" is supposed to be subservient to her husband and her husband is the boss. I was like "You mean when I grow up and finally get away from you and am free I have to surrender it all over again? I was never into dating or anything as a teen...probably because I secretly knew my parents would not allow it. But I'm happy being asexual. I don't have anything against people who are in relationships and it works for them, but I don't envy them either. I wish I knew what it was that scared other people away simply out of curiosity, but in terms of finding a man or woman to spend the rest of my life with I don't think it will ever happen. And I do not think I will ever understand this "intercourse" thing. It just seems so painful and unhygienic. He's supposed to put his WHAT in my WHERE? No thanks! Not everyone needs sex to survive and I am one of those people.
Jesus Christ what the hell is your mum on?