• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The stupidity of the legality of shurikens in indiana

Lordgwen

TOO THE MOON (LORD) AND BACK!
Theyre illigal to own at all, but not ww2 canons, elephants, flamethrowers, or a lions mand , THOSE ARE COMPLETELY LEGAL TO OWN!
i fucking hate dumb laws....

Sodasats20

“D a t t e b a y o”
And then barrel into dc and say “this is how we do it in Indiana”
So then just get an elephant with cannons and a flamethrower attachment, it'd be cooler anyway

Yakamaru

Woof? Woof
So then just get an elephant with cannons and a flamethrower attachment, it'd be cooler anyway
Raptor with a machine gun mount on the back. Easy peasy.

Baron Tredegar

Master of Forgotten Lore
You have to become a Football Playing King in Space (with a mustache!) to be able to do that.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
...or use a bicycle gear instead of a shuriken. I tried it out on my cousin once, it totally works.

Regret

Insert Witticism Here
Hello fellow Hoosier, the law has never stopped people from making or acquiring them. Personally, I have never saw the point or need for them unlike flamethrowers and cannons which are a completely sensible and at times a necessary piece of equipment depending upon the day and situation at hand.

Lordgwen

TOO THE MOON (LORD) AND BACK!
Hello fellow Hoosier, the law has never stopped people from making or acquiring them. Personally, I have never saw the point or need for them unlike flamethrowers and cannons which are a completely sensible and at times a necessary piece of equipment depending upon the day and situation at hand.
I just wanted one for my wall