• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Succubus is a shonen protagonist

kukuruyo

I finished the test run pages of "The Succubus is a shonen protagonist", a parody about a shonen in which a Succubus tries to be the best demon and become the next Demon lord...through sex! I got the idea 3 days ago bored at a convention, i started writing crazy jokes and endep up sketching 6 pages. So here's the result. It's a one shot but if it's well received i'll consider making it a regular series, so write if you liked it or possible ideas.

The Succubus is a Shonen protagonist - kukuruyo

Let me know if you liked it or have some idea for the future.

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Eh. If you're having fun, that's all that matters, but I don't see the appeal. Maybe because it's the first draft/beginning, but I have no interest in the cast.
I find the humor a little too 'try-hard' as distasteful as it might sound. Just the first word that popped into my head but I was never crazy over memes.

kukuruyo

The three pages that were published while i couldn't access the forums

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
She's cute. I like your art style.
I do prefer humor that's a little more tongue-in-cheek though. Less blatant.
Makes jokes funnier if I have to think about it for a sec rather than the punchline being right out in the open.