• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Support Thread

rowanwand

Having a bad day? Need a lift? This is a thread for people in need of some kind words to brighten their day.

Note: this is not a huggles/cuddles thread. Roleplaying is for other places and other times. This is just a place for kind people and kind words. Trolls will be force-fed sugar cookies and rainbows.

^_^ Have a nice day.

Icarus

No time like the present.
How about this:
In Japan, innocent dolphins are being slaughtered for no reason. Even though they don't do a thing to humanity, except provide them a soruce of study and sometimes entertainment. I saw an internet-movie and almost cried. Why is this happening?

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
Dolphins? I likes 'em just fine. Long as they know their place, mm-hmm.

amtrack88

Disgruntled Employee
Saw my boyfriend today, but my visit was cut short by hours. Kinda put a damper on my day. >>

Lobo Roo

turtles natures suction cups
I got tickets today...one for speeding and one for an expired insurance car. I already have one for running a red light. I can't afford these, I have to get an apartment for my love and me...:( :( :( I cried the rest of the way home, I'm such a baby.

Mortane

Feel stupid for bein' down about stupid boys, 'specially stupid boys who more-or-less rejected me, but it does kind of get me down that the boy I like had a date with a med student tonight. Cancelled a study date with me for the occasion, too.

*sigh* But then, the boy never keeps his appointments. Guess I should be glad he's got an excuse.

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
I used a 50 Hitler post on some stupid chav in another forum... actually naw I feel pretty damn good about that :)

Lobo Roo

Yeah, I hate crowds.

Does anyone have any recomendations on making money? I'm not an artist or anything, so I can't do anything like art commissions. But I REALLY need money.

LoboRoo said:
Yeah, I hate crowds.

Does anyone have any recomendations on making money? I'm not an artist or anything, so I can't do anything like art commissions. But I REALLY need money.

A job...?

like...perhaps at a dollar store or something?

unless you want a ton of money quickly...in that case you gotta know how to fix/repair electronics...

Aikon

LoboRoo said:
I have a job, stupid. I meant MORE money. -_-

Get a higher paying job or a second job ;)

Lobo Roo

I'm in school, is the problem. I've already got more hours than I can handle - but I am looking for a better paying job. Movie theaters have cool benefits, like free movies, but the pay sucks.