• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The thing Yak deserve

SammyFox

I recently read a post from yak where he was complaining about the fact he was pretty much never thanked for his work on the fa website.

I think it's unfair that only one person gets the praise so I ask everyone on fa to do what I'm gonna do:

[size=xx-large]Thank you Yak for all the nice work you did on furaffinity. it's deeply apreciated.[/size]

:3

I heartily endorse this thing aswell, and add a big THANKS to the rest of the admin/mod/coder/whatever population aswell.

and as an added bonus, today only, call within the next ten minutes get added hug to your *HUGS* ^.=.^

and cookies. and a party.

yes, thank you yak and others ^.=.^ excellent job

ADF

I have been to forums where moderator support was lacking, resulting in anarchy and the general users suffering as a result. This is not one of them, a furry forum that is pretty much troll free, for that I give my full respect to the moderators who make it possible. People like Yak that dedicate their free time in order to make ours issue free.

^.=.^

brokenfox

Is not fixed
Heh, I said it before and I will say it again....Thanks Yak and the rest of the FA team for keeping this place going. The mod's, admins, coders and the rest of the community have helped to make this (and the main site) my favorite place's on the net!

Oh and thanks SammyFox for making this thread, I was going to make one but didn't in fear that it would just turn into something I didn't intend. I'm glad to see that this one hasn't tho. :D

SDWolf

Habitually Lurking Lupine
Shadow can't enjoy his sandwich because-- errr, waitaminute....

Now this is a bandwagon I'll happily join. *wags*

I, too, want to extend my thanks to Yak and the others who work so hard behind the scenes to keep FA up and running.

I truly hope the situation improves here, and if/when it does, you're the ones that deserve the credit.

Keep up the awesome work. *hugs*

yak

Site Developer
Administrator
Oh wow now i feel uncomfortable all of a sudden.

Thanks guys, and remember that only you can prevent forest fires.

Oni

Yak is definitely on my good list, a very helpful person. Thank you once again Yak for disclosing software information which was very much needed here. ^.^

Bokracroc

Bokra, come out to pla-ay
Don't forget all the other Coders and what not. ;)

Arshes Nei

Masticates in Public
o/~ That thing....THAT Thing... that THIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAYAAAAYYAAAAANG! o/~

SammyFox

c'mon buddies, show your appreciation for our beloved coder! :D

DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE THIS EASILY. c:

Vegex

Banned
Banned
Yak is a complete rube D:<

Just kidding, he's only half a rube :D

Vegex

Banned
Banned
C'mon guys, where's the love for Yak? What the fuck, he works his ass off adding extra time on a ban because the he thought posting off-topic wasn't cool at ALL

He's FUCKING YAK FOR CHRIST'S SAKE

[size=x-large]FUUUCCCCKKKIIIINNNGGG YAAAAKKKK[/size]

:0

*banned*

Oni

I know I shouldn't although,

*Laughs*

[size=xx-large]Yak yak Yak YAK![/size]

You are definitely a character Vegex. ^.^