• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Unnatural (awesome image furry comic)

crackedrenamon

Hey, I'm just trying to raise awareness for this awesome comic from Image called The Unnatural, it's about this pig girl named Leslie losing finding out she has some kind of power inside of her that a shady group wants to exploit for their own ends, she is being helped out by a white wolf with powers of his own.

It starts off a bit slow, with some character interactions but really gets going around issue three/four.

I feel like I'm spamming but I really love to see this series actually finished, and not canceled like so many other mainstream furry comics.

Hey, I'm just trying to raise awareness for this awesome comic from Image called The Unnatural, it's about this pig girl named Leslie losing finding out she has some kind of power inside of her that a shady group wants to exploit for their own ends, she is being helped out by a white wolf with powers of his own.

It starts off a bit slow, with some character interactions but really gets going around issue three/four.
I feel like I'm spamming but I really love to see this series actually finished, and not canceled like so many other mainstream furry comics.
I remember that and it was pretty. I read over 95 % of the western comic books that come through my digital sources. This one was one that i remember.