• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The user above you has been teleported to another planet but were?!

Lexiand

Werewolf
Oh boy, I have never made a thread in a while.
The game is simple. You get to teleport people to a different planet.
It can be made up of one of our planets on the solar system. When I mean planets I don't mean stars like our sun ok? We are not trying to kill each other ok?
Right... Now start with me.

GOOOOOOOO

LucierdaSolari

Wholesome Vixen
Planet Florana (from Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal) A nice big swamp for you to swim in, just watch out for the natives, swamp worms, and blood flies.

latest

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Star Wars. The rebel moon base on the fourth moon of Yavin... Yavin 4. *Side note. this was actually filmed at Tikal in Guatamala. I have stood at this exact spot.*
Image-3.jpg

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
Since he looks so dangerous he may be ported to the only planet left in the Boötes void with no other civilization within a radius of 150 million light-years he could threaten.

xremeidiot

Friendly Red-Backed Butcher-Birb Boi
A planet that’s literally just a giant chocolate malt ball.

Yakamaru

Bara mig och lite bensin
A planet with only me on it. You're doomed. :V

Ravofox

back to Aussie foxying!
You've been teleported to the surfing planet (sorry, i'm brain dead at the moment)

xremeidiot

You’re teleported to a planet with lollipop trees and a lemonade sea. (What’s that reference?)

MetroFox2

Resident Stone Age Fox
A planet perpetually trapped in a mesolithic era.

Good thing it's where I reside, else the local fauna would've eaten you alive by now.

xremeidiot

It's dangerous and risky, but adventurous free!
Doesn’t sound very good to me.

Anyway, you are teleported to a planet with reversed gravity. Everyone lives on the inside of its crust (think that exercise scene from Space Oddysee), using the core for heat instead of the sun.

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
Reminds me of an anime film I watched, once. Could be fun!

You've been teleported to a moon. Conspiracy theorists are right- the moon is made of cheese!

C

CrookedCroc

Ever washed your socks in the washing machine just to later find out that ONE sock is missing and can't seem to find it anywhere?
Well, you get teleperted to the planet where those socks end up, you are forever cursed to wander around a wasteland filled with unmatching socks

xremeidiot

Reminds me of an anime film I watched, once. Could be fun!

You've been teleported to a moon. Conspiracy theorists are right- the moon is made of cheese!
Gurren Lagann maybe? The characters start off living underground.

You are teleported to the planet where the residents only care about politics and always disagree with each other.