• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The User Above You is a Magical Girl

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
What is their Magical Girl Name, transformation/catch phrase and finishing move?

(eg. Sailor Moon, "moon prism power, makeup!" or "in the name of the moon, I will punish you!", and throwing her tiara at bad guys like a frisbee.
Or, if you're a fan of Miraculous Lady Bug, Chat Noir, "claws out!" and "cataclysm" which destroys anything it touches)

Be silly and have fun! ^.^

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Magical Girl Name: Crystal Summoner Chat!
Catch Phrase: "Anyone summoned a defender of justice?"
Finishing move: Making a summoner circle appear under her enemies trapping them away in convenient places around. Ex: circle appears, they fall inside an empty cage. "Curses! Trapped by my own devices!"

xD I must confess, I was laughing in the middle of writing this picturing the whole theme song.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Name : Whimsical Stylist!

Catch Phrase (which makes them transform) : “Who needs their hair done?”

Transformation : they are surrounded by a bright white light, and they suddenly get a pair os scissors, hairspray, and a mirror; which all have magical properties

Finishing move: “Final Stylist” they use their stylist magic to completely redo their opponents hairstyle, making them love it so much that they pass out

Never really watched any of those shows... hopefully what I said makes sense :p

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
Name: Astus the Fox
Catch Phrase: "Anyone ordered some friendship?"
Transformation: You jump high into the air, and like in true Sailor Moon fashion, all your clothes turn super frilly.
Finishing move: "Ultimate Friendship". Through the power of friendship, love and all that is good, you destroy evil by hugging them. In a loving and caring manner.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Name: Moonlit Lover
Catch Phrase: Anything for you, love
Transformation: It's one of those where there's all those sparkly roses and heart bubbles that happen after the moonlight hits a space. It's really overdone and overdramatic. You get to come back in really slick clothing and a magic rose.
Finishing move: Your rose does this thing where it bursts into sparkly bubbles and the smell of it calms people down.

(I had to go with as silly of a magical girl thing I could think of and latched onto how you say love to people.)

Yakamaru

Darn tootin'
Name: Moonlit Lover
Catch Phrase: Anything for you, love
Transformation: It's one of those where there's all those sparkly roses and heart bubbles that happen after the moonlight hits a space. It's really overdone and overdramatic. You get to come back in really slick clothing and a magic rose.
Finishing move: Your rose does this thing where it bursts into sparkly bubbles and the smell of it calms people down.

(I had to go with as silly of a magical girl thing I could think of and latched onto how you say love to people.)
(Hahaha, yeah.. Sorry, it's become a bit of a habit. I talk to a lot of Brits. >_< It's a friendly way of addressing someone. I can stop if you want me to.)

Folhester

Smutty Scribbler
Name: ~°*Sukai-Chan Kawaii Nyon!!*°~
Catch Phrase: By the power of one hundred silver bullets tearing your body apart... and love!! ;D
Transformation: You jump on an eerie pastel pink background filled with stars. Your body starts glowing in purple, as your limbs transform into cute shiny rifles, your chest into a fully armored tank, and your head into a sniper visor with the most fluffy cat ears of the county!
Finishing move: Your body retracts into one huge cannon (the cat ears are still visible, as cute as ever) whose fire shreds your enemies into a magnificent rain of cherry blossoms and japanese snow (you know, the eternal one that starts pouring at the end of every season finale even though it's mid August)

... ok i might have gone a bit far with this one :p

SuperNaturalHorse

Irish Kelpie Horse With Magic
Magical girl name is AquaNet Winter and her catch phrase is I'am the very manifestation of water and winter it's self and I will create storms that will fight my battles for me until there are no more. Powers creating snow and rain along with rainy thunderstorms and controling water and water creatures along with magic and underwater breathing and being able to become an meremaid or siren and turn invisable and even go through walls and predict the future and see into the past and freeze things with ice and hypnotize and even mind control people with her beautiful singing voice and shapeshift into sea animals or even another person. Transformation is Yellow thunder on a dark blue background followed by sky blue light and sky blue salormoon outfit appears on AquaNet Winter along with orange boots and white detailing and golden yellow seashells as hair decorations with a Triton like golden yellow weopon that must be only use in the most horriable situations because it summons sea deities along with other deities.

Last edited:

LoganGreypaw

Writes filthy words for filthy furs
Magical girl name is the Crimson Witch Princess, and your powers are to summon and command the creatures of Irish myth.

Your transformation involves an elaborate, irish dancing number, with copious nudity and the jiggling that would result - but obviously, being a magical-girl, the sequence is family friendly with tasteful use of light and shadow to conceal the naughty bits.

Your finishing move is the "Faerie Ring", which obviously is vocalised as "FAAAAEEEEERRRIIIIII.... RIIIINGUUUUUUUU!", which surrounds your opponents in magical energy and seals them in a parallel world of myth.

Whether you are a princess-witch or a witch-princess is not fully established. That's your series arc.