• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The User above you is your maid/servant What would you order him/her

Bring me a sammich.....grill me a cheese...........

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Clean up the corpses in the basement.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
I need you to make up official documents declaring ferrets the superior mustelid race.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
OK, will do!

Now, I need you to dye all ferrets black and white, like skunks, so that'll be more confusing...
That’s fine.

Would you mind trying on all these tutus? I need to make sure they’re sized well for my inevitable uprising against the — well it doesn’t matter does it?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
That’s fine.

Would you mind trying on all these tutus? I need to make sure they’re sized well for my inevitable uprising against the — well it doesn’t matter does it?

*tries on tutus*

Huh, far too tight for a skunk! But, here, they do seem the perfect size for an otter. Get @Massan Otter to try them on...only be careful, he'll wanna keep 'em all for himself!

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Go find me an otter so we can rule the — hm. I’m the worst villian ever.

D

Deleted member 111470

Do whatever, who cares... but before that bring me a glass of water.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........

OK, explain to me why Charmin is using bears, to advertise toilet paper!

Though, it is better than babies, and angels, and stuff.

M

Massan Otter

Well, I haven't encountered you enough to come up with a really personalised request, but I'd certainly appreciate some breakfast!
Oh, and @Simo , I always thought Charmin used bears because of the old rhetorical question about what they do in the woods!

Gonna need you to sneak around and take sneaky pictures of boys I like....for a friend.....