• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The user above you just started a war, how?

Monsieur Doveteux

The Local Grammarian
After that war, you sent operatives to infiltrate all of his muffin factories and covertly gather his muffin secrets, but they got caught while they were eating some. So began Muffin War II.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
They claimed their poison wasn’t deadly, but some prime ministers child had a severe allergic reaction to it. They were so offended by this “act of terrorism” that they started a war against all frogs.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
You made a rug out of @Simo ’s shed butt fur, sold it to @Izzy4895 who in turn sold it to a big crime boss.

It’s gone downhill since.

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
I... I told you not to release those classified Skunk Nation secret scandal files! Agh. Crap. Now everyone knows what my exploits were there.
And it turns out I had also hid a molotov socktail in the king of ferrets's laundry so it would stink forever. Now there's a war between the ferrets and the skunks due to a perceived attack from them.

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
Looked a little too shady, in general. Store owners got mad to the point of not wanting you in their stores. Then there was this dual mcdonalds taco bell restaurant on the border of the United States and Mexico, and you were cute to one store owner but hated by the other. This diverging opinion between them was enough to start another war.

dogryme6

Duality Fluff Dragon
(Not gonna add on to the who started a war thing just yet, but sir spider, your comment is the most hilarious thing thus far to grace my eyes. That is so totally something I would do! XD)

RamblingRenegade

Just a Horse Trying to Avoid Life's Manure
Started a war by announcing faf closing