• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The user above you pushes a button, what does it do?

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
There have been a couple of 'would you push the button' threads springing up recently. So I thought, why not make a game out of it? Here, you decide on, if there was a big fat red button in front of the user above you, what would happen if they pressed it. Good luck.

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
Turn everyone into a chibi.

N

Nightlock

You push the button.

Nothing happens.

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
You ended up with rabies. :V

That rabies however is harmless. Eeeexcept it makes you the most social animal on the planet. And get 10m followers on Twitter.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
Congratulations, you just created a world full of SJWs that all bow down to a communist dictator but don't want to overthrow them because that would be rude to go against their beliefs, so insensitive! And the worst part of it is that you're also now immortal but still can feel pain and such... good luck

Ravofox

Aussie foxy
The button alerts the authorities to your location - not so accomplished now XD

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
The button turns all the foxes who were turned into skunks, back into foxes :p

Shoiyo

Smartass skunk
At first, nothing happens, but then the earth begins to rumble in a low moan that strikes fear into the hearts of every man, woman, and child. Asphalt streets crack and splinter, earth pushes upward as if the very ground is giving birth to something truly horrific. A yawning hellgate opens and the shrieks of millions of lost souls reverberate endlessly around the earth like a choir of tortured ground squirrels. From the abyss that none dare look into rises a single figure, a large headed beast of the nether-world with eyes as black as coal. The monstrosity says nothing, it simply stares into your soul before slowly pitter-pattering toward you on it's stumpy little legs. You can see clearly now that it has no mouth, just those terrible, soulless eyes that bore deep into the very core of your being.

You have unleashed Hello Kitty. God have mercy on your soul.