• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The user above you pushes a button, what does it do?

Yakamaru

I put the fun in dysfunctional
The perfect ice cream pops into existence in front of you.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
The button will give you $50,000, but for a day it will play looped audio from banner ads in your head, all day and all night. Their shouting will haunt your dreams if you can manage to sleep. You can press the button as many days as you like should you be that desperate for money or hate yourself that much

Borophagus Monoclinous

The official prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
The button will give you $50,000, but for a day it will play looped audio from banner ads in your head, all day and all night. Their shouting will haunt your dreams if you can manage to sleep. You can press the button as many days as you like should you be that desperate for money or hate yourself that much

*pushes the button repeatedly*

Hiridor

Probably lurking.
The button deletes itself.

Yakamaru

Artyom pops up to give you head boops and purring.

D

Deleted member 133545

On pressing the button from now all escalators you go up to will be traveling in the wrong direction for you.
The button generates a zampakutou of my choice
*presses the button that generates kyoka suigetsu for me*
Noice

D

Deleted member 134556

The button makes you bust a move
bust a move gif.gif

Yakamaru

A boop dispenser pops up.

ben909

vaporeon with Axolotl gill array as neck fin
The button causes an m4 and and an ak-47 to come up out of something and send a message in morose code by shooting in the air ,the ak was the long note, but you did not catch the message

D

Deleted member 111470

The button spawns a pizza box in front of you. It smells like it's a good one - nice and fresh, you can almost taste the delicious dough and cheese by the smell alone.

But then, you open the box and it's empty. There's no pizza inside.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
The button spawns a pizza box in front of you. It smells like it's a good one - nice and fresh, you can almost taste the delicious dough and cheese by the smell alone.

But then, you open the box and it's empty. There's no pizza inside.
You monster

*presses button*

Now your teeth have been replaced with candy corn.

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
The button plays the first half second of a song. You swear you recognize the song, but can't quite remember it. The fraction of a song stays in the front of your brain for the rest of the week.

Yakamaru

Smoke. Smoke EVERYWHERE. Even the sofa.