• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The user above you's fursona takes a pill, what for?

Player

A (Genocidal) crusader protogen with powers
I thought it would be a fun game (with a lot of insults) to ask everyone "The user above you's fursona takes a pill, what for?"
basically you look at the user above you, and based on their Profile, title, or if you just know their sona well, choose a pill that they would take, it can be anything, even if it doesn't exist IRL.
If you want you can give some details of your sona to help the next user.

I am a protogen who likes to mess around with people and make others happy, yet is rarely ever happy himself.

D

Deleted member 111470

The fursona of the user above me takes a pill for what they had to say in the flirt with the fur above you thread. The pill just cleanses their pallet and freshens their breath.

sleepy kitty

friendly, frisky feline
The fursona of the user above takes a pill that acts in a similar manner as "5 Hour Energy" to give himself enough energy to monkey around on those days where he just has no energy.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
The pill makes them want more pills. The pills themselves have no adverse effects, you just crave more of them for no particular reason

D

Deleted member 111470

Your fursona pops a pill that makes them drunk without having to go through the trouble of drinking alcohol.

D

Deleted member 111470

I have not, I don't read books often.

The pill you take let's you become immune to fall damage. You're now jumping off skyscrapers and falling on your face to scare the lights out of people, only to then get up and laugh and run away.