• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Website Upgrades; "What Do YOU want to see??"

fernshiine

A phone app would be convenient. Just putting that out there.
Agreed!

I love it when sites have both apps and site pages. Granted, for iOS it's mandatory for ads to be on the app so finding non-intrusive ones can be tricky for developers.
DeviantArt failed at their entire mobile app though, by making their app suck when compared to the Desktop site, making it far more worth just going there on safari anyway.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
Agreed!

I love it when sites have both apps and site pages. Granted, for iOS it's mandatory for ads to be on the app so finding non-intrusive ones can be tricky for developers.
DeviantArt failed at their entire mobile app though, by making their app suck when compared to the Desktop site, making it far more worth just going there on safari anyway.
I haven't used DA's mobile app so I can't speak to its functionality, but a Tumblr style app for the forums and the main site would be a nice change and better for creators to track of projects and commissions. I also like the idea of getting forum notifications on my personal phone rather than having to open up a browser.

Zapor

Banned
Banned
i want see cansel shitty politic of "onse you got perma because our mods is make mustace, you have zero chanse to make new acc\unban, because our mods will hunt you down and instaban just because your mistakes 5 years ago"

if this rule\politic still exit, this site dont deserve exist. I hope with new owner this idiotic rule will be stopped

and_Gravy

I would love to see a "Suggested Tags" feature when you're creating a new post. It can sometimes be a pain trying to figure out which tags to use to reach the widest audience. It would be neat if you could make a new post, enter a couple tags, and then an unobtrusive text field would appear that said something along the lines of 'People Also Used:" and then it would list some other tags that people added to posts that have tags in common with yours.

For example, I could enter the tag "Fox" and it would suggest new tags like "Male", "Female", "Solo" , "Clothed", etc.

Would be even cooler if a user could then click on one of the suggested tags to have it added automatically.

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
i want see cansel shitty politic of "onse you got perma because our mods is make mustace, you have zero chanse to make new acc\unban, because our mods will hunt you down and instaban just because your mistakes 5 years ago"

if this rule\politic still exit, this site dont deserve exist. I hope with new owner this idiotic rule will be stopped
There's an appeal email box for this very reason.

But now I'm curious who you are. :*)