• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Weight and Height Thread!

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I've... thought about offering a blowjob to my bi guy friend. He has a girlfriend, though. >.<

And I've worn mascara and eyeliner in public. And my big gay purple jacket. And my friend made me a rainbow bracelet that I sometimes wear.

I always wear my rainbow bracelet, I've given my friend a blowjob, and I fully dressed like a women one Halloween. I'm more gay then you ever want to be.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
details please

hm, how far do threads allow you to go?

oh well, started off with a back rub, one of them started nibbling on my neck, and the other one put his hands down my pants, and well, I was doing three things at once myself :3

also, I have one you might like... one that ends in... frottage :D

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

bozzles

Kurt Vonnegut.
Wrong thread to do so :) What size btw? I'm trying to guage myself against others, so it's to help me. I'm creepy like that.
Average size is about 5 1/2 inches.

I always wear my rainbow bracelet, I've given my friend a blowjob, and I fully dressed like a women one Halloween. I'm more gay then you ever want to be.
I get really horny fantasizing about being fucked by a muscular guy.

Dyluck

hi ilu :>
hm, how far do threads allow you to go?

oh well, started off with a back rub, one of them started nibbling on my neck, and the other one put his hands down my pants, and well, I was doing three things at once myself :3

also, I have one you might like... one that ends in... frottage :D

holy shit orgy

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF you're such a slut

I miss that

Let's rub our dicks against each other to compare size.

lol I got mega ninja'd

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
Wrong thread to do so :) What size btw? I'm trying to guage myself against others, so it's to help me. I'm creepy like that.

You can go be creepy in the corner, I'm not gonna tell you my size. You'll have to get me in bed to find out.;)

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I get really horny fantasizing about being fucked by a muscular guy.

Only fantasizing eh? You're totally gonna lose this, are you a virgin?

pheonix

back'n up back'n up

pheonix

back'n up back'n up
I think wearing makeup in public REGULARLY beats just a single occasion that could have occurred to a completely straight person.

I wore makeup on an everyday basis as a teen, it's unhealthy for your skin so I don't anymore. gotta stay looking hot.