• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The weird thing about weirdness

WolfNightV4X1

King of Kawaii; That Token Femboy
I've noticed there's a 'right' way to be weird and a 'wrong' way to be weird. The difference being social status

The 'good' weird is the class clown type of weird, the funny kid in school that makes everyone laugh with their antics and somehow their weirdness is socially acceptable. It's not just school though, one could say this forum is filled with tons of freaks but they post regularly enough to be iconic in their brand of weirdness.

The 'bad' weird is when you become some kind of outcast for your brand of weird, you know the one. That one weird kid in the corner that everyone raises an eyebrow at (i'd be that kid). In terms of this forum you have your newbies who havent learned the status quo of FAF and make the common ridicule-worthy posts (i.e am I a furry? How do I come out as a furry?) and of course the ones who go down in history for being a little...out there. We all know some old favorites...the-users-who-shall-not-be-called-out. Good times.

Weirdness is weird, sometimes I wonder how one acquires weirdness the 'right' way, what makes you popular weird verse freaky weird...

Weirdness is weird.

What say you furs?

Being normal is boring , everyone should be a little bit weird.

I've never got why being quiet is seen as been weird though , I mean , sure if they're a pervert or they tried to do drugs but why if they're quiet? Maybe this is just a thing in my area...?

A

aeroxwolf

This thread is weird. this site is weird. Furries are weird. I'm weird. everyone is weird.

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
You people are weird, I'm the most normal one here! Much plz stop with all your weirdness or else I'll call the weird police :v

Zuriak

Designated Bearforce
Everyone's got something weird about them, some people just have more weird things than others and it shows.

Furries are pretty fuckin' weird, though. Animal fur and penises and all that kind of stuff. Super weird. Yeah.

DrDingo

Moved to phoenix.corvidae.org with the others
Some people prefer to speak with people who are quite ordinary and predictable, because it's what makes them feel comfortable.

But you know, I really quite enjoy the company of weird people. You people are great.

1000bluntz

mark ass trick
Everyone's got something weird about them, some people just have more weird things than others and it shows.

Furries are pretty fuckin' weird, though. Animal fur and penises and all that kind of stuff. Super weird. Yeah.

Animal fur and penises are actually pretty cool

Distorted

I've been told many times that I'm a weird person. I've come to the realization that I am indeed strange, and that I attract strange people as well. My friend is much weirder than I am. I will never reach his level of strangeness. But he is happy despite that. So I've learned to be happy in my weirdness as well.

I think people try to hard to appear normal as well. Usually the more they try to appear normal, the weirder they are in truth. I used to be one of those people, but I never had a chance. I was a wierdo from the day I was born. But I'm okay with that now. I even used my wierd nature to my advantage at times. To entertain, to cheer up, to avoid danger. If you own it, weird can be a good thing.

Kosdu

In my life I've always been the one to seek out others deemed as strange, and I suppose I could be classed as strange myself.

Zop

hai guiz wuts goin on in hur
Yes you are all quite strange. Thank you for making me feel normal!

Erzyal

Keeper of useless information
Being normal is just an excuse to be boring.

What we have on this site is a wonderful place where everyone can be as weird as they want and besides the occasional raised eyebrow you will be generally accepted.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
Everything is relative.

One day, everyone will be my sort of normal.
It's just going to take time.
And B-52s loaded with neutron bombs.
And lots of soldiers, to do whatever is necessary.

One day, there will be more of us. Then the whole world will be a weird form of paradise.
c:

-Sliqq-

Silo
Weird is a relative term, therefore everything you said is invalid :V
(Trying to avoid the headache)

-edit-
Just realized Torrijos-sama and I were thinking the same thing. Except the last part.

I don't intend to mock you, senpai.

Last edited: