• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The weirdest most vile cartoon ever?

SparkyWolf

Anyone ever heard of this abomination?

smoaer

Ewww, Why is everyone so sick......and that voice.
Is this supposed to be funny or something? Like a dark raunchy show.

nerdbat

Green butt of reason
What about Urotsukidoji?
Urotsukidoji has a very "cheesy" feel to it, IMO. There's Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki - sort of an indie anime (it was entirely made by one person, aside of voice acting) with some really sick crap happening in it, including underage rape, mutilations and animal killings, all portrayed seriously and without a sight of eroticism. I usually prefer not to watch or recommend stuff like this, but with this one, I'll actually encourage you to watch a thing, just considering the fact something like that was never made before, and will never likely to be made again.

Egon1982

Urotsukidoji has a very "cheesy" feel to it, IMO. There's Midori: Shoujo Tsubaki - sort of an indie anime (it was entirely made by one person, aside of voice acting) with some really sick crap happening in it, including underage rape, mutilations and animal killings, all portrayed seriously and without a sight of eroticism. I usually prefer not to watch or recommend stuff like this, but with this one, I'll actually encourage you to watch a thing, just considering the fact something like that was never made before, and will never likely to be made again.

Oh wow, Midori sounds like an animated Serbian Film

Yet Urotsukidoji is one of my fave animes and what do you think of Wicked City, Devilman, Ninja Scroll and Elfen Lied or Gantz when it comes to gory anime?