• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The Whatever Chat

unknown

i just thought up an ad! "do you hate being human? then be a furrie with your favourite animal today! join any furrie website and start drawing, making fursuits, and act like your favourite animal!"

C?lian

I'm Furry :D

I'd use my real username but my account on this forum seems to have been banned and I don't even know why :(

furry

C?lian said:
I'm Furry :D

I'd use my real username but my account on this forum seems to have been banned and I don't even know why :(

Scratch that, I hacked the forum and un-banned meself !

Pheer >=D

(also thx Preyfar <3)

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Furry said:
Scratch that, I hacked the forum and un-banned meself!
*smacks Furry with a rolled up newspaper* Just be good and keep yerself that way. =P

G

Yay, one more moron to neuter *grabs her clamps*

I was known as Latex on FA. I drew the 'psychodelic' art as most put it >.>
I also drew... ahem... PENII!

Strangeguy32000

Dack Remus Applewold
Last night's Walking Dead had a shit ending.
All that building up and Gimple leaves us on a fucking cliffhanger to find out who Negan wasted... in six months? Fucking bullshit!
I think TWD has overstayed its cultural welcome, 'cause I'm not even interested in seeing Fear the Walking Dead. That show's first season slogged worse than the original show's second season, and now they're jumping the shark by setting the show at sea.