• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Kazonking

Hey everyone! Been working on some stories, finished this one not too long ago and wanted to share it with all of you. Hope you enjoy it, leave a comment if you like and/or if you have any ideas for thing I could write. : )

It was cold outside, the snow was falling and winter was showing how bad it can be. Luckily I was at home, out of the elements. However, luck can only go so far. Even though I had nothing to do or anywhere to go, that was the problem. This lonely guy is bored out of his mind. Nothing to watch, nothing to read, not in the mood to play any games. Out of any day to be like this, it had to be when its bad outside. I guess doing nothing is better than something bad happening. Look at me, I’m so bored I’m trying to be all wise. Wait… who am I talking too?

Well whoever you are, since you’re here let me tell you more about myself. I’m what is known as a male anthro-wolf. I’m 24. Of course it's obvious you can see that I have light-grey fur, blue eyes. Actually not too much more is needed to be said since my body is average. Anyways, I like gaming, both online and solo. I prefer solo gaming mostly since I can do things at my own pace and what not. I like to read, jam out to some music,

Knock, knock, knock...

Huh, who could that be? I'm sorry...ummm I don't know who you are but I should get that. I can assume though that if you're powerful enough to be here, you're probably going to be seeing everything going on. Anyways I'm going to get the door.

"Who is it?" I asked. No answer. "Who is it?" I asked again. Again, no answer. I sat back down wondering who knocked at the door. Not long after I sat, there was knocking at the door again. I tried to ignore it but they wouldn't let up. I sat there a few moments longer, and it seemed they finally got the message. I sat there for a half hour just thinking and doing nothing before deciding to take a quick nap. I don't know how much time went, but I woke to the sound of light rhythmic knocking. Someone was out there, and I'm tired of the harassment. Of course I got up and opened the door...No one was there.

I looked down the street, first to the left, then the right. It was when I looked down the right I saw a silhouette slowly walking further and further away from my house. I couldn't make out who it was but they kept walking. Something didn't feel right though. However, before anything could be done, they passed under a street lamp and disappeared when they were under the light. I've never seen anything like this happen, nor do I know if it was a game my mind was playing. I don't know, but I know you must have seen it too since you were here. Reaching the far side of the street seconds after me opening the door while they were knocking, then disappearing in plain sight. Whoever they were, were a mystery of the cruel winter night, and one I hope to never discover again.