• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The wisky

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Straight, any temperature, in whatever container is available.

Pomorek

Antelope-Addicted Hyena
*Too* straight, as I learned this very hour. ATM I'm boozed like hell and gonna look for some fruits to calm my stomach...

Flamingo

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Screen_Shot_2020-04-28_at_12.21.48_PM.jpg

Telnac

Fundamentalist Heretic
Tea, because I would like to keep my liver.
Ironically, I found that Southern Comfort goes well with Sweet Dreams herbal tea. That's what I used to use as a nightcap before I discovered L-Tryptophan.

But your point is well made. Whisky and other forms of alcohol are easy to abuse so there's nothing wrong with abstaining from them. For those like me who choose not to abstain, moderation is important for one's health.

Jaredthefox92

Ironically, I found that Southern Comfort goes well with Sweet Dreams herbal tea. That's what I used to use as a nightcap before I discovered L-Tryptophan.

But your point is well made. Whisky and other forms of alcohol are easy to abuse so there's nothing wrong with abstaining from them. For those like me who choose not to abstain, moderation is important for one's health.

Yeah, I've taught myself to never get addicted to things. Smoking caused issues in my family, and it caused my mother to be deaf.

Borophagus Monoclinous

The official prehistoric floofy woof of FAF
I picked up a couple of new bottles that I haven't tried.

Larceny Small Batch, 92 proof, which is a wheated bourbon. I'll have to compare it to my Weller Special Reserve. As much as I like ryes, I also like wheated.

Wilderness Trail Small Batch, Bottled in Bond, 100 proof. I look forward to this.

Last edited: