• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

ZalenaMoonsbane

Evening or Morning, boys and girls.

I have summoned this thread as a way to reach out to those who have a talent for bringing an imagination to life. I am seriously looking for an artist who has the capability in sculpting out my design. An original character that is, in many ways, a reflection of me. So I suppose that you can say that she is my persona.

This character of mine is human, a human female around the age of 22-28. I have references as far as clothing, body shape and skin tone. This vision of mine is semi-realistic, so nothing cartoon-y or anything anime style. Preferably, someone who is skilled and an expert at drawing human characters. I am willing to look through every piece presented to me.

On the search for both a black/grey scale sketch and colored. Black/Grey scale price range: $15-30 USD; Colored price range: $25-40 USD.

Please allow me about two weeks to be able to look through the various styles of artists that are interested in this job. I want to make certain that I pic the right individual for this task.

Thank you all very much for taking out the time to read this.

solaris91

Hi! i would like to do your request ! here some example of my art and price.
If you want see more art, you can go here---> QueenSolaris on DeviantArt , LaPonto on DeviantArtand here you can find all the commission i made so far --->solaris91's profile — Weasyl
IF you need clarification, don't be afraid to ask :) I have a discord account if you want to contact me here.

EXAMPLE:
Sketch and chibi -5 $

fullbody or character profile - 20$

Illustration- 50$

Comic - 30$ for page

24584238@400-1503594681.jpg
25415859@400-1510500637.jpg
27282515@400-1525887885.jpg
26640760@400-1520720512.jpg
28547311@400-1535915782.jpg
angry_birds__bomb_profile_by_laponto-dbpyhb2.jpg

1529479723.solaris91_antony.jpg

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
pxGgGXK.png

AzureParagon

The Naughty Claws
I'll give it a shot too. I do await to hear what you have to say. I am available for immediate contacting as well. Here is my chart:

Despite the fact that my own price list is designed in the image below, you can disregard that as I am here to abide by how much you would offer accordingly.
Here is also a folder of commissions I have made before: Artwork Gallery for AzureParagon -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1538258151.azureparagon_comm_chart.jpg

Hello! I have commissions open for a short time. I recently moved back from college mid-semester to take care of my sick mother. I'm trying to get as many comms as I can while my parents are away at a treatment center.
LIMITED TIME COMMISSIONS POINTS OR PAYPAL

If you are interested in my commissions, please fill out this form (terms of service included):
docs.google.com: Dragoncat-Senpai Commission Form

After I receive your form, I will contact you there to discuss your commission. It is perfectly fine for you to deviate from the form when we discuss your piece. I will invoice you on paypal or request points after.

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!!
RYN☄
limited_time_commissions_points_or_paypal_by_dragoncat_senpai-dcqib3b.png