• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

The worst movie you've ever seen

Greg

Striata
[yt]BCoVFusXM2U[/yt]
As OK as the trailer looks, the movie itself is fucking terrible. The plot scatters in all directions, the actors do an incredibly corny job and the whole idea while promising becomes completely unbelievable when poorly executed. This is like the Daikatana of films, people. On a lighter note, this film makes for some damn good macros and 4 pane reaction comics. It's also where my avatar's from.

What is the worst film you've ever seen?

Aetius

It's Me Gordon, Barney from Black Mesa
[video=youtube;p9oI7Fd3Uec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9oI7Fd3Uec[/video]

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
Even after watching Evil Dead 3 today, which was pretty terrible but somehow charming, I still nominate Rocky Horror Picture Show as the most god fucking awful piece of shit movie I've ever seen.

[video=youtube;p9oI7Fd3Uec]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9oI7Fd3Uec[/video]

I am CRACKING THE HELL UP watching how bad that is!

Even after watching Evil Dead 3 today, which was pretty terrible but somehow charming, I still nominate Rocky Horror Picture Show as the most god fucking awful piece of shit movie I've ever seen.

*waits for all the "but waaa everyone loves rocky horror" shit* :D.

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
*waits for all the "but waaa everyone loves rocky horror" shit* :D.
That's the same shit I got from the people who made me watch it/watched it with me.

Not even tequila could save me from how stupid that movie was.

Plantar

Soaked In Sin
[video=youtube;qwSTDzaZ234]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwSTDzaZ234[/video]
This one has got to be the worst. Ever. In existence.

aqxsl

Brain Emo
Oh man, best so bad its good movie is Troll 2

Bad in general is definitely Vanilla Sky; dumb pretentious circlejerking out the wazoo in this. Probably the only time I've gotten legitimately angry watching a movie.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Duude, there was this movie about zombie strippers doing lewd stuff to their pimps n' shit.

Can't recall the name tho.

Halceon

Kinda surprised it hasn't come up yet, but my friend forced me to sit through this nightmare:

[video=youtube;FCNGjKnTzaQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCNGjKnTzaQ[/video]

And he knew full well how bad it was.

Oly

Duude, there was this movie about zombie strippers doing lewd stuff to their pimps n' shit.

Can't recall the name tho.

It's literally called Zombie Strippers. It has whatsisname, who played Freddy Kreuger... Robert Englund.

Also if you don't think Rocky Horror is funny, you have a poor sense of humor.

Worst film I ever saw, hands down, no contest, was called Poultrygeist.

It was supposed to be one of those 'intentionally really bad so that makes it funny' movies, a musical about a haunter chicken restaurant. I couldn't sit through one song. Writing was terrible, music was terrible, actors were shit... it was very obvious they were trying really hard to be funny, way too hard.

K

Kaamos

Trash Humpers.

Just. Ugh.

Also Freddie got Fingered.

There are no words for that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

kamunt

Justin Bieber Apologist
Derpdemic Video
This one has got to be the worst. Ever. In existence.

Birdemic: Shock and Terror is without question the worst movie ever made, in that it literally does nothing right--everything from the acting to the plot to the cinematography to the special effects to the sound editing is horrible. However, I've found a movie with equally terrible quality, but one that is many times more entertaining. Not brought to you by Uwe Boll, Tommy Wiseau OR James Nguyen...but rather the top-notch Troma Films. I present to you all: Pot Zombies.

http://www.hulu.com/pot-zombies

Go nuts. This one is just as terrible in terms of production quality as Birdemic, except it is infinitely more hilarious. I want this movie on DVD so badly so I can watch it with friends. It is just...amazing. And it is certainly intentionally campy and silly. It's still a terrible film, but I had so much fun watching it. There is literally no plot. I'm 100% serious. You have to see this movie in order to believe it. The best part is that it's just under an hour long.

Last edited:
The movie '9'. It has been the only movie to not illicit an emotion from me, other than hatred for it's useless existence. It lacks giving-a-fuck.

iconmaster

Still the Best - 1973
A few months ago, I watched this movie called I Am Number Four. Afterwards, I agreed never to talk about that certain movie night ever again. Pure garbage.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I was going to say 'Turkish Star Wars', but it seems they've bootlegged MANY things in the past.

kamunt

Justin Bieber Apologist
The Happening is pretty awful, as well, naturally. If you haven't hard M. Night Shamalamadingdong's twist for that one...it's truly something. I can't put it into words. But it's really something. I seriously don't think I could've bared the film if I wasn't watching it with RiffTrax commentary. Whereas Birdemic and Pot Zombies are entertainingly bad, The Happening is just stale and frustratingly bad. Not fun at all.